Bacta-Fallout Event 3

Bacta

Name: Bacta

Who helped (If applicable): Black

Event/Encounter Name:  Fallout Event 3

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Fallout Event 3 where they fight against 2 clans and do wacky stuff 

KrMCdFv.png

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

7/10 The idea is great, but I think it would work much better with a significantly smaller group. I personally didn't get to interact much and nearly just sat around, but I know lots of other people had fun. Deploying BH as a different faction was a great idea as well. 

GMD HA / Guild LT / Dev. Assistant Mavelle 
unknown-8.png

10/10 BH event jobs were great, I had a ton of fun in this. I got to interact with a ton of different people in the event and it was very interesting. Wish that the event went a bit longer and we got to attack the Mogori clan, but it was still very nice. Onyankonpon for RPer of the week!!!

Former:

Jedi Youngling

• Management

7/10 

Amazing idea however I believe with fewer people overall or fewer people per faction the event would have turned out better. The clone side of things were extremely confusing and no one was on the same page but I don't blame you, I blame Eclipse.

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

9/10 the event was really good, When doing these types of open world RPG style events you did really good on getting GMs to help you, without the amount of GMs you had you would've probably completely bombed. Because you had so many GMs it allowed a lot of micro verse RPs going on at once.

Alright Bacta, I know I'm hard on your events especially. But 9/10 

The Idea for it being fallout inspired is great, it was a unique spin on BH events and such, normally the "No Direction" events are super chaotic but this one used that very well and allowed many different aspects of RP. Honestly loved it. Keep it up Bacta

Few Bad things now, with how much diversity it was hard to know what was going on. Me and Lyonaxis just wandered around doing RP and missed pretty much all the important stuff. 

I've been here too long