TR DS-1156 1SG Prowl

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:184291163

VIP (Y/N): 
Yes

Timezone:
Est

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):
I want to be an administrator because i feel that i can make an inpact on the server, i know that i can add something to the staff team that noone else could. (What that is, im not exactly sure lmao) All jokes aside ive seen people during events having to wait upwards of 5-10 mins whilst waiting for their ticket to be taken. Which, in my opinion is wayyy too long for someone to get a BARC speeder. Ive been on Synergy for over 3 years, on and off, most of my time in CG; and ive thoroughly enjoyed it, but the staff wait time needs to be improved, and i can certainly do it. Since i joined, whenever Panzer was fox (Dont quite remember the year), i saw the lack of higher ranking staff, and wanted to fill that hole, but shortly after IRL issues forced me to resign, and leave Synergy shortly after i had reached SSG. And really ever since ive wanted to be apart of the staff team, ive grown in my leadership capabilites with my Term as DSL, and my Short Stim at Interim Fox on a different server. I enjoy Writing story lines and making fun and engaging plots, So GM would be something that i'd possibly tryout during my time at synergy. 

My Commitment should be shown by my dedication to CG, as its the nearest to staff that you can get without being staff. I very much enjoy arresting the people who wish to disrupt the fun being had by the playerbase on synergy.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):
Im Prowl, 15, from Tenn. Im a meme, i joke around but can kinda be a dick at times, which i admit, isnt a good trait. But i like doin CG stuffs, and making sure people are following rules. (Hence why im in CG) Ive always wanted to be apart of Synergy's staff team, but couldnt find the time; now i can. Also, i like sports, im a linebacker, and i laugh very easily.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished:
Ive reached Senior Admin on an SCP-RP server. Ive been a Staff Team Lead (HA) on a different SWRP server. And overall, ive had alot of experience as an admin on both Discord, and Gmod. (Specifically RPs)

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?:
525 Hours 

i will have to think about this... +1  your a good guy with a passion to the server i trust you will do whats right

• Current:
  • CG Commander
  • CG Regimental Lead
  • Diplomatic Service Lead Stone
  • Naval Petty Officer 
  • Naval Zak
  • Jedi Master
  • Admin
  • Former:
  • 187th COL (Former)
  • 187th PLTL (Former)
  • 187th WO (Former)
  • 501st PLTL hawk (Former)
  • 501st COL (Former)
  • TRO (Former)
  • Game Master  (Former)
  • Senior Admin (Former)
  • GC Reed (Former)
  • CT (Former)
  • Temple Guard Lead (Former)
  • Serra Keto (Former)

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA