[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Whataburger Staff Application

RP Name: Whataburger (Drinker/Eater) | TR 41stGC MEDO SFC Whataburger

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:102625202

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: CST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to become an admin on synergy because i love playing on this server, and i would like to help out in whatever way i can. ive personally experienced moments where i would love to be a admin or a game helper and help out my fellow brothers. seeing also that im a very social person, i strive to become friends with everyone i come by, and becoming a part of the staff team in my opinion will help me become more involved with the server and the community. I also wish to achieve some sort of personal learning experience by joining the staff team, ive sometimes been seen as sort of mingey or a little bit of an idiot and i believe that joining the staff team will put me in a state of true responsibility and the will to improve myself all around. All around i wish to truly better myself, and better the server, by becoming a part of the server as well as participating with the community from beyond just a regular player.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Im 14, prolly play Gmod a little too much, i have a cat. His name is Jeff, i hydrate regularly often, and i like to kick it with the boys. I always welcome critisism as i strive to become a better person every day, and i also strive to help people a lot.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: None

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 635hrs

Whataburger

Why is my reputation so low?

+1 bc why the hell not

• Current:
  • CG Commander
  • CG Regimental Lead
  • Diplomatic Service Lead Stone
  • Naval Petty Officer 
  • Naval Zak
  • Jedi Master
  • Admin
  • Former:
  • 187th COL (Former)
  • 187th PLTL (Former)
  • 187th WO (Former)
  • 501st PLTL hawk (Former)
  • 501st COL (Former)
  • TRO (Former)
  • Game Master  (Former)
  • Senior Admin (Former)
  • GC Reed (Former)
  • CT (Former)
  • Temple Guard Lead (Former)
  • Serra Keto (Former)
On 7/8/2021 at 3:34 AM, JuJuishere said:

i hydrate regularly often

I love how you included this I'm glad we know you drink water definitely  +1

Dancing Hot Dog GIFs | Tenor
                   212th's Most Loyal Heavy, Heavy Officer, 2ndLT, Ghost Company Threepwood, The finest Glizzy of all the lands

+1 but if a founder +1 a staff app that should be auto acceptable for interview. 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh: