#BringBack327th

• Management

As cool as the 327th is in lore they would truly add nothing new to the server besides being yellow 501st/212th.

Love em to death but they need a real purpose besides being yet another Attack Battalion. Plus we have plenty battalions as is. 

• Agree 3

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Hell yeah 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

• Founder
Founder
5 hours ago, Marvel said:

As cool as the 327th is in lore they would truly add nothing new to the server besides being yellow 501st/212th.

To be honest @Marvel hit the nail on the head. Same goes for my 91st boys, they'd just be pink 41st. :PepeHands:

• Agree 1
  • Pay Respect 2

Samething will happen that happens to most newly wiped or new battalions or any battalion that gets soemthing cool, it’ll be active for a week or 2 and die off

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

Developer

I can see both sides on this: On the one hand it is better for there to be less battalions to concentrate the player base in certain groups to create a sense of actually being in a battalion, rather than a squad or fireteam. The concentration of players will also make sure that all batts stay alive as there are limited choices. Make it so each battalion has it's own slot to fill and be unique then to be copy pastes.

On the other hand, I'm for players wanting to play whichever battalion they want. If they wish to be the grape coloured 501st or mustard 212th let them. Bring those batts back. If people are having fun playing those units go right a head. The downside is batts turn more into squads of friends then an actual battalions. It may lead to low numbers per-batt, some may even be dead, but may also lead to more players on server as they have more choices.

• Management
1 hour ago, Taz said:

[OOC] TR 327th ARC MED MSG Clover: You guys know why the 327th arc is the most op whitelist?
| Billsiff (STEAM_0:1:71004609) has disconnected.
| Dante (STEAM_0:0:106122861) has disconnected.
| Rez (STEAM_0:0:140767675) has disconnected.
| Shakes (STEAM_0:1:58570489) has disconnected.
| Ranger Chief Trig (STEAM_0:0:22728577) has disconnected.
[OOC] 41st GC SUP 2ndLT Beastly:  (∩´• ‿ •`)⊃━☆゚.* ⤜(⸌ω⸍)⤏
Player Scalam1 has joined the game
| tylerbudbud (STEAM_0:0:76009170) has disconnected.
| OG GHOSTZILLA (STEAM_0:0:460440034) has disconnected.
| Duff (STEAM_0:0:516314742) has disconnected.
| James (STEAM_0:1:115335621) has disconnected.
| [104]Brak (STEAM_0:1:52451326) has disconnected.
| ColonelCol (STEAM_0:0:58689378) has disconnected.
| Sinon -iwnw- (STEAM_0:0:61827702) has disconnected.
| Chant G :> (STEAM_0:1:150453473) has disconnected.
| YourGrandDad (STEAM_0:0:66064948) has disconnected.
| <rainbow=999>Foe</rainbow> (STEAM_0:0:184720859) has disconnected.
| Chips410 (STEAM_0:1:210897748) has disconnected

Tbf the models did look pretty clean besides Kama 5 lmaoo

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

• Management
31 minutes ago, Deathtiger said:

Bring back 327th as Attack and Move 104th into Specialized. 327th looks better then 501st and 212th. 

This is very unlikely

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

• Management
3 minutes ago, Taz said:

shut up i just said that 

Yeah but it came from your mouth making it irrelevant

also my shit be buggin on mobile since the forums changed so I did not see your silly post

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

11 hours ago, Jad said:

To be honest @Marvel hit the nail on the head. Same goes for my 91st boys, they'd just be pink 41st. :PepeHands:

To be fair, we just gave over our stuff to the 41st, such as rights to speeders and stuff, when we shutdown both times. They're sort of green/gray 91st in a way.

bolt

18 hours ago, Marvel said:

Love em to death but they need a real purpose besides being yet another Attack Battalion. Plus we have plenty battalions as is. 

All battalions on this server are the same.
With standardization no single battalion has anything unique outside of what vehicles they might train for, sub units, and lore characters.
The expectations are 21st cause of ship boarding, and Grey RC cause they are RC.

• Agree 2

:NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance:

6 hours ago, Mitchell said:

The expectations are 21st cause of ship boarding, and Grey RC cause they are RC.

I mean even with boarding, anyone else can do it still. We handle training, but usually we let others do it as well if there are multiple craft or we don't have numbers for it.

I agree with Baron though. Ideally everyone would get the bat they'd be interested in being a part of, but it could lead to decline in some existing bats. But I don't like seeing the whole "it'd just be [x] bat but yellow" when most <--(this does not mean all) bats already feel so painfully homogenized to where you might as well be picking your color of paint.

Former 21st

Formerly known as CastleClone

6 hours ago, Bacta said:

Replace DU with 327th keeping there spec with more lore!

+1 to that one my friend

EDIT:

My reason behind it, to me DU doesn't serve much of a purpose anymore on the server ever since the despecialization and the idea of Havoc Squad just doesn't work anymore, its not how it used to be. If things that were more accurate like Horn Company or 442nd were in play I think would be better but if not I think a substitute for another battalion is best.

DU has just shields and ordinary whitelists that any other battalion has, even with shields most people just say, "fuck it lets push in front of it who cares." Anyone can be a defense battalion, not just someone with sheilds. Plus with perma weapons and all, DU gets weaker and weaker. And from experience, Havoc Squad has barely any specialty to the battalion, it's treated as an "EOD and breaching squad" although any squad can be labeled that, its too generic. Make a change, please.

Edited by Slak
  • Winner 2

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

How many times do we need to teach you this lesson old man

it has been removed 3 fucking times, it is as much as a failure as 187th, CO, 91st, RM, & 38th
It just isn't special enough to make a space for itself while 501st & 212th are around
Bacta's idea seems kinda okay but 327th got removed even when DU wasn't on the server

The battalion cannot live and you fucks needs to give up and go home. 327th is staying gone cause no one wants to see a 4th generations of ex-327th mourning their dead-on-launch battalion
it's always doomed to fail how man[y times do you really need to see it before we never have to see another one of these posts

8 hours ago, Slak said:

+1 to that one my friend

EDIT:

My reason behind it, to me DU doesn't serve much of a purpose anymore on the server ever since the despecialization and the idea of Havoc Squad just doesn't work anymore, its not how it used to be. If things that were more accurate like Horn Company or 442nd were in play I think would be better but if not I think a substitute for another battalion is best.

DU has just shields and ordinary whitelists that any other battalion has, even with shields most people just say, "fuck it lets push in front of it who cares." Anyone can be a defense battalion, not just someone with sheilds. Plus with perma weapons and all, DU gets weaker and weaker. And from experience, Havoc Squad has barely any specialty to the battalion, it's treated as an "EOD and breaching squad" although any squad can be labeled that, its too generic. Make a change, please.

Also this sounds like issues with the leadership of DU not the fundamental function of the battalion.
quite unlike 327th who failed every time due to the battalions inability to be stand out

Also this is a clear example of how new project are not the solution to failings battalions.
We can plaster over our failings with new batts but all it does is delay the face we need to actually work on our current battalions. Make them properly function without need of constant repair.
Maybe once we do that properly we can consider adding a new battalion

Edited by Comics
  • Agree 4
  • Disagree 2
  • Winner 1

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

On 7/4/2021 at 9:44 AM, Comics said:

unlike 327th who failed every time due to the battalions inability to be stand out

327th failed in a joint way. It failed in a large part due to the lack of members wanting to join due to its lackluster benefits and ability to stand out and differ from the crowd. However, 327th was also plagued with endless Synergy hating boomers. People who took over the discord after it was removed last time and made it into a toxic cesspool. 
I would contribute some of the fall due to these boomers. They made it a more hostile environment and made it feel like a bad place to be. When I was in there, I didn't talk in general because of some of the dudes in there who would be dicks. They were leeches on that discord and that battalion.

I feel 327th maybe could work, but I don't think its worth a shot to try it. 327th would need something new and cool to stand out. Shotguns weren't enough before. 

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata

On 7/4/2021 at 9:44 AM, Comics said:

How many times do we need to teach you this lesson old man

it has been removed 3 fucking times, it is as much as a failure as 187th, CO, 91st, RM, & 38th
It just isn't special enough to make a space for itself while 501st & 212th are around
Bacta's idea seems kinda okay but 327th got removed even when DU wasn't on the server

The battalion cannot live and you fucks needs to give up and go home. 327th is staying gone cause no one wants to see a 4th generations of ex-327th mourning their dead-on-launch battalion
it's always doomed to fail how man[y times do you really need to see it before we never have to see another one of these posts

Also this sounds like issues with the leadership of DU not the fundamental function of the battalion.
quite unlike 327th who failed every time due to the battalions inability to be stand out

Also this is a clear example of how new project are not the solution to failings battalions.
We can plaster over our failings with new batts but all it does is delay the face we need to actually work on our current battalions. Make them properly function without need of constant repair.
Maybe once we do that properly we can consider adding a new battalion

Man there is so much wrong in this.
327th wasn't removed 3 times, it was removed twice. The first time I can't speak about much but the second time had nothing to do with anything you have said.

It wasn't directly at fault of the battalion, it had more to do with the server environment along with the fact that the founders decided to make a public poll where people got to send who ever they wanted to the gallows, tanking what ever PR battalions had and pretty much dooming them cause no one wanted to join us.
You say dead on launch yet during the times they had actually good BCMDs they were the most active battalion on the server? Back when Poe was BCMD they regularly were the most populated battalion. This continued until legacy infighting caused things to turn to shit. Cannon (the banned one) probably was the single reason why the battalion would end up being removed. The amount of issues he cause for the battalion was so damn high, from trying to get tripolli removed to trying to block people from getting leadership positions who could of helped the battalion. While yes the 327th HC should of removed all of them from the discord, the Directors should of stepped in eventually to remove that problem.

We had a steady presence throughout the entire time we were on the sever, of course we became inactive at times but every battalion's activity ebbs and flows. You're judging your perception of 327th based off of the tail end, which saw the reduced activity, but you also ignore the fact that we were turning things around by the time we got removed with us having 15 active members who would be on throughout the day, not crazy numbers but still was a solid core of people.

The only thing I can somewhat agree with is that we do need to stabilize the current battalions before we add more to the server.

• Agree 2
  • Winner 1

:NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance:

1 hour ago, Mitchell said:

Man there is so much wrong in this.
327th wasn't removed 3 times, it was removed twice. The first time I can't speak about much but the second time had nothing to do with anything you have said.

It wasn't directly at fault of the battalion, it had more to do with the server environment along with the fact that the founders decided to make a public poll where people got to send who ever they wanted to the gallows, tanking what ever PR battalions had and pretty much dooming them cause no one wanted to join us.
You say dead on launch yet during the times they had actually good BCMDs they were the most active battalion on the server? Back when Poe was BCMD they regularly were the most populated battalion. This continued until legacy infighting caused things to turn to shit. Cannon (the banned one) probably was the single reason why the battalion would end up being removed. The amount of issues he cause for the battalion was so damn high, from trying to get tripolli removed to trying to block people from getting leadership positions who could of helped the battalion. While yes the 327th HC should of removed all of them from the discord, the Directors should of stepped in eventually to remove that problem.

We had a steady presence throughout the entire time we were on the sever, of course we became inactive at times but every battalion's activity ebbs and flows. You're judging your perception of 327th based off of the tail end, which saw the reduced activity, but you also ignore the fact that we were turning things around by the time we got removed with us having 15 active members who would be on throughout the day, not crazy numbers but still was a solid core of people.

The only thing I can somewhat agree with is that we do need to stabilize the current battalions before we add more to the server.

There are fundamental issues with the concept of the 327th, a good battalion can always keep a shitty battalion in place. But a fundamentally good battalions can survive well through many shitty leader (look to 501st & 212th)
The 327th do not serve a proper role or function within the server. Their Sub units & attack ability is vastly overshadowed by the far more developed 212th & 501st, 2ndAC is the reason. As an attack battalion you stand out by your subunits, and when your subunit has no distinction from either of the larger battlion's "elite" sub units you're going to struggle to stay afloat.
I do not care about any of the internal squabbling of the 327th, every battalion has it and I never even stated that as a reason for it's failure. In fact I'd boldly state the actual internal workings of 327th have little to do with it's success. It's all to do with it's larger role, which is doesn't have.

Maybe if we had real RP systems for planetary control & a system which could utilise outer rim planets but we don't. 327th just don't have those opportunities to stand out like 212th or 501st, they're the insignificant little brother who does little to impact the larger server. 
I understand many 327th get extremely defensive about their quaint little battalion but the fact is that it's just not going to work, just like how 91st cannot coexist with 41st. 212ht & 501st are permanent fixtures within the server forcing 327th into a position of which it cannot be unique. I like the lore of 327th as much as anyone else, I think Bly & Deviss are fantastic characters but the fact is 327th isn't viable.

• Winner 1
  • Confused 1

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

327th is like really bad left overs from a freezer food home buffet your mum had made

Edit: DU > Sith > 91st > RM > CO > 327th > 187th > CIS

Edited by BigZach
Quirky tier list

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

11 hours ago, BigZach said:

327th is like really bad left overs from a freezer food home buffet your mum had made

Edit: DU > Sith > 91st > RM > CO > 327th > 187th > CIS

dont dis 91st like that 

Current: Homosexual
Former: TGM , DU CSM , 91st CSM , Jedi Shadow , 21stKU , First 332nd Sterling , GMO , Senior Admin , Barriss Offee