Drawings

Here recently I picked up a drawing tablet for my pc as it is helping me deal with stress and other personal issues, I've only done three so far as I literally just got it yesterday but I've done some paper ones awhile back. Figured I'd post them and open up for others to post their art. Lets show this community what we're made of right? In my opinion I feel like I did Buzz and Fox the best, I kinda slaughtered Gregor but I attempted!

DP0zcIN.jpg

5x0eIao.jpg

rD4O3Mr.jpg

• Optimistic 5

Image result for hell or high water jeff bridges

Choose your place, hell or high water, there is no in between.

12 minutes ago, Taz said:

god this reminds me of an old image from when 91st was removed that i, sadly, cant find now of neyo and bacara in a heart and it said somethin about "synergys forbidden lovers" or somethin 

if some legend is able to find the pic it would be amazing

I was Neyo when it was removed on Venator Extensive to add room from Republic Medics, imagine how I felt.... I had 91st popping to.

• Friendly 1

16 hours ago, Bbug said:

Dude these literally look so good!!! Especially for only just now starting on a drawing tablet, jeeze! Keep up the amazing work!!

Lots and lots of reference photos.... focus on the details that you can see and are able to be illustrated... the small ones tend to get blurred out