Suggestion for Pilot stuff

Varro

Name: Varro

RP Rank: SUP PFC

Suggestion: Add new intresting stuff to the Pilots

Implementation: Add it to event server and main server

Lore: N/A

Workshop content if applicable: 

Workshop di Steam::Aura's LFS Overhaul (steamcommunity.com)      Ship HUD System

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2367142645&searchtext=LFS Effect Replacer, makes the effects HD And Cinematic

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1949506525&searchtext=LFS LFS Ground Base, allows for deployement without begging the admins for one

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2045277417&searchtext=LFS And maybe this, which is useful for the Crosshairs on the Ships

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1923148152&searchtext=LFS+ARC-170 And please dont make us use the default LFS ARC-170, Really not the best. this one has multiple skins, is more agile and more combat-fit

Other:

N/A

Edited by Varro
Forgot to put in the format
Forum Admin

still got to follow this format. 

just copy this format and edit it into your suggestion

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Forum Admin

+1 to the LFS Overhaul seeming its a nice addon and I've used it before

-1 Effect replacement

-1 Ground Base

-1 Informational Crosshairs

-1 ARC-170 skins. 200MB worth of skins is not worth it at all

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

The only addon I see getting on the server is the LFS Overhaul. Its a cool, low size addon that we should get in my opinion. - +1 to that

Effect replacement is cool but its a huge addon and it might cause performance issues - -1 for now

Ground Base - That system  probably would be abused. And doesn't feel like something we need as of right now. - -1 for now

The informational Crosshairs I cool and that's something i used to use on singleplayer. However if there are multiple ships flying it gets really annoying and messy and I feel like that's and addon we don't need, as it won't affect the gameplay that much. - -1 for now

NO NO NO, ARC-170 skins for 200MB!?!?!?!?!? That is definitely not worth it, 200MB is a lot and that is not an amount is worth using for ARC-170 skins in my opinion. - definitely a -1

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh:

I understand the ground base, crosshair and ARC-170s, but personally the g round base might be useful if you can get a 3-4 minute timer for every ship you spawn, since yesterday i waited like 10 minutes to get a single arc-170 

+1 for the first one and the ground base. I don’t think it’s something that should be perma propped but would be nice way to limit flight without having to worry about spawning constantly and keeping track of who died. Kind of like a AI spawner of our own!

-1 the rest. 

Edited by Conrad

spacer.pngspacer.png

This seems more of something you put into seperate suggestions but:
+1 on LFS Overhaul
-1 on Effects, there's plenty of shots happening, and the server lags enough, we don't need more lag.
-1 on Ground Base, we make admins do it so we don't have 50 vehicles out at the same time.
-1 on Crosshair, I've seen servers use it, it takes up too much space.
-1 on skins, we don't need 3 new skins. Especially it's at most 35mb for each model, there is 3 skins and the thing is 180 mb, that is more than 35mb per model

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA

• 5 weeks later...
  • Founder
Founder

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been DENIED.

If the same suggestion is submitted again within 60 DAYS of this post it will be automatically denied.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO [CW] SERVER SUGGESTIONS - DENIED

Denial reasons:
(These are some reasons that your suggestion might get denied for.)

• Not providing sufficient information.
    Ex: Just linking the workshop and not giving us the actual model path you want to use.
  • The addon's size is way too big compared to its content(s).
    Ex: 35MB for one model.
  • Majority negative feedback.
  • Bad optimization and/or causes bad performance on the server.
  • Having multiple suggestions within one thread.
  • Bothering leadership/development team regarding a suggestion.
  • Suggesting a previously denied suggestion within 60 days of denial.