[Accepted] [CW] LaFlame's Ban Appeal

LaFlame21

Name: LaFlame
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:546313930 STEAM_0:1:611911845 (1st account is perma ban and 2nd is most recent.)
Ban Reason: "Alt Accounting" (Spamming, RDM, MRDM, CCing to avoid arrest.)
Date of Ban: February 
Length of Ban: Perma
Staff Member(s) Involved: Zen, Forseen, Dragon, Gears, Square
Reason(s) why we should accept your appeal: I have been banned many, many times for alt accounting, I have made so many alts on this server that I have been in every battalion more than once. I have made it to Corporal many times in different battalions but got bored and decided to minge again. If I am given this chance I will be fully devoted to bettering the server and stop ruining other peoples fun, its time to grow up. When I am not being a minge I can provide fun and serious RP.

Today I hopped on with the intention of minging, but ended up actually having fun during an event with the 212th (On an alt account.) It made me realize that you can still have fun on here without minging, changed my perspective. I have a very bad history with this server but I am ready to turn over a new leaf and change my ways if I am given the chance. I've been playing on this server and being an asshole for 3 years, I checked my first arrest back in 2019. If I get denied, I just wanna end this with saying sorry for all of your time that I have wasted.

I don't have any screenshots of my accounts that have been in battalions, but I hope there is a way for the admins to see them.
Evidence to support your claims: N/A

Edited by LaFlame21
Forum Admin

-1. You are still ban evading by using alt accounts even whilst you try to get unbanned with a ban appeal up?

:dumb:

• Agree 4

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Forum Admin

In fact you were the one uploading trolling videos on Synergy to YouTube multiple times. 7 total videos. 

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Yep, I remember this one. The guy that would be my personal bodyguard. Honestly after after talking to you personally in DMs about the issues at hand before you seemed like a straight up guy and reasonable as well, this all happened roughly 5 months ago and you seem to understand the wrongs of what you did. If we really are trying to lenient in terms of ban times or whatever I think LaFlame at least deserves a chance in terms of forgiveness, although I believe you should still be on thin ice in your arrival but able to have fun in it as well.

Risky but I think you deserve a chance in ACTUALLY playing the server, +1.

• Disagree 1
  • Friendly 1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

While I would like to hear from the people who banned you first this doesn’t really well. You’re admitting to ban evading recently which is just further rule breaking. Also I doubt you where banner for multiple accounts originally. You just used them to circumvent your origional ban. Please Inform us more on that and the reason behind it. 

• Agree 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

8 hours ago, Naffen said:

In fact you were the one uploading trolling videos on Synergy to YouTube multiple times. 7 total videos. 

I know what videos you're talking about and I was not the one to upload them. The video that I'm in (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxQTS4BmX9k) was not uploaded by me, just a video of me. If you check the channel of the uploader you can see that I'm only in the 1 video.

6 hours ago, Conrad said:

While I would like to hear from the people who banned you first this doesn’t really well. You’re admitting to ban evading recently which is just further rule breaking. Also I doubt you where banner for multiple accounts originally. You just used them to circumvent your origional ban. Please Inform us more on that and the reason behind it. 

"You just used them to circumvent your origional ban. Please Inform us more on that and the reason behind it." That is true, I was originally banned for something else, went on an alt, got banned on the alt, and then my main got permad. The reason for this was because I just wanted to keep playing on the server even though I shouldn't have.

"You’re admitting to ban evading recently which is just further rule breaking." Also true, I fucked up pretty bad but I just wanted to be 100% honest with what I've done. The reason why I didn't just appeal the first time I was banned, instead of ban evading was because I thought I had no chance of betting responses from people. I thought that I would just get banned on the forums and completely shutdown.

Edited by LaFlame21
More Info
  • Winner 1

+1

Should be given another chance. If he wanted to continue minging he would just come back on an alt - and minge. However he took his time to write a ban appeal. Ive heard the founders say it before "The best players start out as minges". Whats the worst that could happen? He gets unbanned and then trolls? He'll just get banned again and we'll forget. So why not? 

+1 I don't see harm in giving another chance. If he fucks up and trolls again, he won't be given another chance. He sounds sincere and has been playing seriously. The effort put into this app and responding shows that he really wants to play.

GMD HA / Guild LT / Dev. Assistant Mavelle 
unknown-8.png

+1

If you minge again, you'll get banned. I think that's pretty fair, so why not let you try it out? The game is really fun if you actually realize that acting like a four year old isn't even that funny

Was I a good Ahsoka Tano? Call 1-800-HOWSMYRP!

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c

Forum Admin

lmfao is this a joke. Fr was on the server 2 days ago ban evading. Go away please :)

Edited by Guac

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

+1 Worst that happens is he minges again and gets banned, which would simply be a waste of his time and would not be hard for the server to deal with. If he wants to minge he will just use an alt account as he has shown he can easily do, there is little reason to do this appeal if he doesn't actually want to play. I wish you the best of luck and as a former minge myself I am confident that you can change and have a good time on the server, and good luck.

Edited by Pog
  • Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

Former:

Jedi Youngling

+1. Between messaging me and your replies in this it seems like you truly wish to return. I can see the honor in that and the work you're putting through despite the initial rocky appeal. Just try to keep a bit more in line this time alright!

• Friendly 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

+1

We have let worse individuals back, and he didn't have to admit to the extra ban evading, since it seems no one realized it at first. The fact he is going out of his way to be 100% honest either means he's genuine, or he's prepping for an acting career. Either way, there is no real harm in unbanning him. If he fucks up, ban. Simple as that. 

The guy who got drunk and pretended to be a vacuum for an hour

So.... The bans have been wiped as of today... so this appeal is now invalid.. so.. enjoy the server :)

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

Accepted

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management