Mitchell - Please Stop Crashing

Mitchell

Name: Mitchell

Who helped (If applicable): Me

Event/Encounter Name: Please Stop Crashing

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): 

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Spec was deployed to investigate the dissapearance of an investigation team sent to look into a Rhydonium mining colony. Upon landing they found the infection and inputed a remote activation protocol in order to destroy it. Once they transmitted the codes to command, a firestorm protocol was put into affect. Killing all troopers inside the village and on the planet surface.

KrMCdFv.png

:NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance:

I want you in no way to blame yourself for of the technical problems. You did the best you could, and worked very hard to get us something. I see that and I appreciate the hours of work you put in to getting us just an event. Truly fantastic dedication on your part.

The biggest things I can say for this event is not related to the event, its tension, or the roleplay, but a personal message for you. Its ok to ask for help. This event was a big undertaking with only yourself, but their where times where an event helper would have been a great addition for you. I know you originally had shockpoint but crimson said he ask and you said you where ok. Asking for help is fine, having a helper to help you in these high tense situations would have done nothing but improve the event. It would have made somethings run smoother.

Ask crimson, i was literally screaming like a baby. Thats really all i have to say about the horror/tension.

This message is for the people that got tired and mad about how long this event took. Mitchell did great work to try and get us an event, while waiting isn't fun you can at least appreciate the time he put into entertaining you. This event for being 30 minutes of prep time was phenomenal, and you shouldn't let a sour waiting that is outside of his control ruin this event. Please take this into account when considering this event.

Edited by Conrad
  • Agree 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

10/10 
The waiting at the beginning actually ADDED to the tension for me, so that was a huge plus. The fun of being an infected and scaring the fuck out of everyone was so worth running out into the snow and getting snatched, I loved everything about this event.

Fuck ur rolls though LMFAO

First and Last Jaing Skirata

I'll give this a 4/10. Understandable technical issues so no blaming there. Though the longer periods where people were sat waiting for direction were less than pleasant. Additionally, don't blame yourself for issues that arise when trying to manage such a large scale event, and do realize that you can ask for help whenever you need it.

Technical problems and everything aside easy 10/10. Of course with all the issues it kinda brings this closer to a 7/10 but your determination to see this through and how great it was by the end was easily worth. Keep up the amazing work as ever and hopefully the next ones will not have as much technical issues.

9/10 very solid event loved every second of it

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic