[ACCEPTED] CWRP - (Lyonaxis) Staff Re-Application

Lyonaxis

RP Name: Lyonaxis

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:127255358

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: GMT+2 (Central European Time)

What was your previous staff rank?: Senior Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: I left the server and thought it was fitting to leave the staff team at the same time.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I have now returned to the server and have experienced some trouble with getting help from the staff team (depending on the time) and have decided that i might aswell reapply so i can be the one that helps out with spawning stuff, starting rp, whitelists and EXT. I think i can improve other peoples enjoyment on the server by being there to help when most other staff are offline. To end it off i simply wish to help.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): My previous time as a staff member went quite smoothly, I simply helped out wherever and whenever i could. At the time we were allowed to not be apart of one of the branches which i believe has now been removed but it helped me focus on helping players mainly, i do miss being a gamemaster and plan to return to that. The last time i was apart of the staff team i believe the staff team was much larger and i'm hoping my repplication can help making it bigger again.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yessir

spacer.png

Developer

+1

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• Disagree 1

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2