Maestro's GM application

Maestro

Name: Nøkk | Maestro

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:126366648

Current Staff Rank: Admin

Are you Currently a GH?: Yes 

How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 1069:24:32

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 7.5, still learning small details.

Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes.

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: I want to join the GM team because I like writing events. I have a plethora of ideas of events and decided to return to being a GM (Former senior GM on PG). I have a good amount of experience with being a GM and it’s fun running quality events that people will enjoy. I can’t do too much as a GH besides helping in events and hosting encounters, I want to be able to put my ideas into action and see how it all plays out. Even though I have experience as a GM, I learned a good amount from helping in events and deployments, mainly learning about the small details and immersion. I'm pretty active all around especially as a GH and help 90% of the time just for fun, I don’t see it as a “job”. 

Do you have any suggestions for the gamemaster team?: Keep doing what y’all are doing, a lot of good events/deployments are being pumped out.

Link us to a document for an event that you will execute as a gamemaster: 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-ciimJksHU_qXpTeTGgvheXaQQesFB5tqun69oxAejE/edit?usp=sharing

Place the links below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional)

Nøkk's CIS Encounter - Encounters - SYNERGY (synergyroleplay.com)

spacer.png

Current: Alpha-12 | Former: GMO | Mr.Built Different | RC-1136 Darman | RC-3222 Atin

+1 Extremely diligent in all duties I've seen him assigned to. Works hard, helps in events he is a part of, seems to have pretty good ideas and overall is great staff material as is. No reason I could think to deny him.

Edited by CastleClone

Former 21st

Formerly known as CastleClone

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Contact a GMO+ within 7 DAYS from this post to organise your interview!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh: