Unkindled CIS Special Ops

Unkindled

Name: Unkindled

Helpers: Onyankapon

Event Name: CIS Special Ops

Summary: The CIS has set up a new base located on a sector of Geonosis that was being managed by an apprentice of Count Dooku's. The CIS had lots of different assets for an upcoming attack on the republic. Thankfully we were prepared for what was to come because of the Recon mission.
KrMCdFv.png

You know, i've been participating in your events for like 4 years. You've always done great shoot'em ups, like some of the best with incredible dupes. But i'd like to see you hit a more RP focus going forward. I wanna see you extend your hand a bit more. I don't have a lot to give you when it comes to shoot'em ups really, but RP is where the more memorable events are.

• Agree 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

14 minutes ago, Conrad said:

You know, i've been participating in your events for like 4 years. You've always done great shoot'em ups, like some of the best with incredible dupes. But i'd like to see you hit a more RP focus going forward. I wanna see you extend your hand a bit more. I don't have a lot to give you when it comes to shoot'em ups really, but RP is where the more memorable events are.

Gotcha Ill keep it in mind