Elijah’s Goodbye for now :(

Hello Gamers, For those who don’t know me, I’m Elijah I have been on this server since February 15, 2018.  I have had great to bad moments on this server.  I have achieved many of my goals from being CMD of 501st and 91st to High Jedi General for jedi.  The best achievement that surprised me the most was getting Head Admin.   
If y’all have goals focus on it and you will get it.  

The reason I have to step away from the server and gmod as a whole is that I have be playing this game nonstop and have 6,958hrs and there’s hours is just for playing synergy.  The other reason is I want to focus on my Dream job and finish out what I wanted to be.  

My farewells:

@Dragon You have helped me so much when I met you and I thank you for all the work you do.  

@JadWe first met back in the 91st days and we been friends every since.  Your a great friend and mentor.  Keep up the amazing work.  

@ForseenYour a amazing friend and a great mentor. I will never forget you.  

@Square We hardly talked to each other but you are great guy to be around.  

@Sock Monkey Your a funny and great friend.  
@WoenyI started talking to you a while back and got to know you very well. I will miss you.  

@Gears I have never met a person like you.  Your funny and great guy to be around.  You and made many mistakes but you quickly learn from them.  I will also miss you.  

@CrimsonYour a meme, but a great friend.  

@Stormzy Continue making the Jedi Order great.  I will miss you buddy

@Ratio When we first met we didn’t see eye to eye, But when we saw and talk more we started getting closer. I miss you the most.  

@ScarecrowOh boy we had some bad and good times together.  

@Bbstine<3 What a great friend

@Deku You is an amazing friend <3

@BlackKeep the 501st alive, your a great friend   

I have a lot more I’m just not going to @ them.  To everyone I have interested with in the past years or so, Thank you for being a great friend and I will miss everyone here.   I love you all big kisses ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Edited by Elijah
  • Winner 2
  • Friendly 13
  • Pay Respect 2

Current:  Retried

Past: 2Del, x10Boomer, x3Anakin , x2Eeth Koth, Lumi, Quinlan, Adi, x2Kit Fisto, Shaak Ti, 501st CMD, 91st CMD, Kano, Hawk, 2xAppo

Forum Admin

o7 Elijah. General Mexico will live on forever

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Dang it Elijah, don't leave me. I just got here to see you go. 

No for real, take care of yourself, and you always have me on steam and discord if you wanna chat. 

• Friendly 1

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

NOT ALLOWED. GOD DAMMIT TROOPER GET BACK HERE!!!!   spacer.png

• Funny 1

Former 327th Former DU Officer x2 Former 501st TC Last ATKO Former Blackout and Shortest JetFormer 41st GCD Cooker Former CIS Droideka Former 104th Wolpack Lead Warthog 212th GC Jedi Knight Siri Tachi 

"Certified Clover Crew Member"-Lucky IKEA Squad 2019-Omalic

Ill miss you man, you did great work here. :peepoLove:

• Friendly 1

star-wars-the-bad-batch.gif

Bad Batch Hunter

Veteran Admin

@Stormzy's bitch ass better give you honorary master for being one hell of a master for almost 2 years! Anyway stay safe big man! If you ever need anything lmk.

• Funny 1
  • Friendly 1

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

• Coordinator
Coordinator

O7

ill proabbly still be around when you return until then be safe old friend 

• Friendly 1