Mitchell - Buying time.

Mitchell

Name: Mitchell

Who helped (If applicable): Maestro, Unkindled, Mavelle

Event/Encounter Name: Buying time.

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): 

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Attack was sent in to investigate a republic facility and mining outpost that went dark. Upon investigating they found the outpost and town abandonned, looking into the underground they found a giant mass of flesh and bodies. They then realized it was  atrap and they were surrounded and attacked by creatures covered in this fleshy material. Upon retreating back to the outpost, they are given a directive to overload the rhydonium extractor to heat it up to cause a chain reaction, destroying the underground mass. However, due to clone error, the process was initiated before any others could evacuate. Resulting in the deaths of the entire Attack regiment. The entire 212th battalion besides cody is KIA. Most of 501st is KIA. and the 2 104th troopers are KIA.

KrMCdFv.png

:NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance:

10/10 This event and this atmosphere surrounding it was spectacular, one of the best events I have had in a very long time.

FormerTorrent Company Commander Kano/Fives, WO Appo | FormerWO Mortar, Lieutenant Dash-29

Former: GCO WO Waxer

Not gonna leave a number rating since I was there for a solid 15 minutes of it, but I've consistently seen you do great horror events, so keep it up. I'm excited to see the next part of this series, and thanks for deploying us. It was a real long event from what I can tell, and I hope to see more of these events with longer durations. Lastly, the mediaplayer was a nice touch.

Former:

Jedi Youngling

9/10

Lots of fun, I was on the edge of my seat. Atmosphere was the best.

But also you did kill Cody with the Firestorm protocol so he should be KIA too.

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Thigh High Connoisseur|

j5VeS9D.jpg