[DENIED] Xeno's App For New Admin

Xeno

Title of Thread:  CWRP - (Xeno) Staff Application

RP Name: Wolfpack 1SG Tracer

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:547436897

VIP (Y/N): Yes.

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): Why I want to be a Admin is because I feel like it would be the next step forward for me in the server seeing as I've already got a named character and that's what I have been wanting to do For a while but I haven't really had the courage but now I can be able to accomplish Thing's That I haven't before. I'm Just Trying to say that I have Reached the Pinnacle Of what I feel like I can do as a VIP And want to move forward. If I was to be accepted I could help out the staff members as much as I can by being Online and Keeping Things fun for the server. While I am a VIP I have helped the battalions I was in Tremendously, In 212th I helped with Heavy and 2ndAC, in 104th I have helped MED REG go from last place from most active to 1st Most active in the 104th. I have also Helped my Bounty Hunter Clan The Raven Crime Family with becoming a clan Lieutenant and Kicking out a Minge that almost sabotaged our battalion but has Improved with the Minge but has went and Done way Better! Hopefully You like this App and if you don't Please tell me what I can Improve on!     

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): A little about myself is That I have played on servers Like Superior Servers and Icefuse. But I would have to say that this is One of the best servers ive ever played on for star wars RP. For icefuse i was a WO for 327th star Corps and a KU Trooper. And For Superior Servers I was Commander Cody and marshal commander.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I have Admin Experience on Icefuse and Gaminglight. What I have Accomplished for Gaminglight I was a Vet. Admin For about 3 months and then Resigned. For Icefuse I made it to Head Admin For about 4 months and Resigned because of mingery That i couldn't handle.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 265

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

For more information on why you were denied, please contact me or a Head Admin.

You may re-apply for a staff position after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - DENIED

• Pay Respect 1

hi.