[ACCEPTED] WilliamC Staff Applacation

WilliamC

RP Name: TR CG TK SPC WilliamC/ TR G WS K3 Legolas

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:403112095

VIP (Y/N):  Yes.

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): Sense I have returned to the server I have noticed that the server has been going in a positive direction in all forms. I want to help the server grow even more than it is now. One of my dreams is to get the server to max players and to have all the players enjoy whatever RP situation they are in. When I was admin before a lot of people did not like the events or there RP and there. I want to help by giving more event ideas so we have a more productive server than we ever have had before. This would be a great learning experience for everyone on the server to find out what they like. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):  Hi i'm William and i'm 15 years old but my birthday is in three months. I love all types of games and love the people that play those games. With it being summer I get to interact with more people and that is good for the community. I used to be staff on this server last year but left because of some troubling times that I had on the server. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Yes. I used to be admin on this server.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: | TR CG TK SPC WilliamC has played for 1430:36:22.

2 hours ago, Taz said:

+1 Welcome back, also:

Did you mean to re-apply for Admin or are you planning on starting over as an NA? Cause you can re-apply for Admin and skip the rank of NA since you were a previous one. 

Yes I couldn't find the format

The Right Format

RP Name:  TR CG TK SSG WilliamC

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:403112095

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: no i am not

Why did you leave the staff team?: Personal reasons

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): Sense I have returned to the server I have noticed that the server has been going in a positive direction in all forms. I want to help the server grow even more than it is now. One of my dreams is to get the server to max players and to have all the players enjoy whatever RP situation they are in. When I was admin before a lot of people did not like the events or there RP and there. I want to help by giving more event ideas so we have a more productive server than we ever have had before. This would be a great learning experience for everyone on the server to find out what they like

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): It felt Pretty good I felt that I was welcomed with open arms. during my time I got to know the server even more than I used to. I really felt that the role of staff called to me to push me forward 

Do you understand by reapplying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: i fully understand 

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA