[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Lock's Staff Application

Foxlock

RP Name: TR CG TK SFC Lock

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:28997166

VIP (Y/N):  Yes.

Timezone: GMT+2

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I'm looking to become a member of the staff to help out the server and other staff, easing their workload by having another active staff member around on the server to help out with whitelists as well as events. I am a experienced staff from other servers going as far as owning my own back in the day. I would fill out the late night times as well being a player from the EU. Being a staff would be for me the next step at helping around.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I'm Finnish 21 year old bloke. Worked on a military base before covid happened that left with plenty of time to play video games, i like star wars as wall as playing on rp servers. Easy going but strict when the situation calls for it.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I've been a owner of a server as well as a moderator / admin on Dark RP server.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 226hours.

+1 seeing the other peoples replies help me with this, But you should go back through and fix your word requirements!

Current: Homosexual
Former: TGM , DU CSM , 91st CSM , Jedi Shadow , 21stKU , First 332nd Sterling , GMO , Senior Admin , Barriss Offee

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA

• 2 weeks later...