Add the “Space Hulk” map from steam

Name: Bane/Dreuentos

RP Rank: MSG

Suggestion:

Add the space hulk map to the event server. While it was initially made for 40k, the textures are not specific to any lore. 

Implementation: Provided it gets added, it would be a cool new map for GMs to approach deployments a different way. It has plenty of nooks and crannies to explore. It can go from spacious to tight networks of hallways. 

Lore: N/A

Workshop content if applicable:
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2471317636&searchtext=

Edited by Dreuentos
Following the template
  • Agree 1

Former: A lot of shit dude

Forum Admin
  • Informative 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

5 hours ago, Kurt said:

What's the size of map we like to have cause 92mb ain't bad but a big boy.

Moderately large. Many of the hallways and chambers are tight, it is a derelict space ship after all, but some of the areas open up into large areas. Overall I would say it’s medium sized, but I haven’t explored it fully. I’m almost positive I missed stuff. 

Developer

+1

+1 I mean we have Soviet era maps

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

+1 but idk if it’s just me but all these screen shots make it look super small. 
I wish we knew how much space we had on our hard drive and we could see how much space we have left and what it’s all be allocated to. 

spacer.pngspacer.png

13 hours ago, Conrad said:

+1 but idk if it’s just me but all these screen shots make it look super small. 
I wish we knew how much space we had on our hard drive and we could see how much space we have left and what it’s all be allocated to. 

It looks smaller than it is, I’m WAY zoomed out for those to try to capture scale

23 hours ago, Arizona said:

This map is cool looking but its 92MB size isnt worth it tbh. Especially if the map will get limited use. -1 from me 

As someone who isn't really familiar with the file sizes and stuff, what are the average sizes aimed for for maps on the server?

Former 21st

Formerly known as CastleClone

10 hours ago, CastleClone said:

As someone who isn't really familiar with the file sizes and stuff, what are the average sizes aimed for for maps on the server?

i would say about 20mb maybe 30. Im not an expert either but thats just what i learned are good middle grounds. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Forum Admin

Pending

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

• 3 weeks later...