[ACCEPTED] Carvis' Staff Application V8 ;-;

Carvis

Jesus my 8th staff app? fml...

RP Name: Carvis

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:46578116

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: PST 

What was your previous staff rank?: Senior Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No.

Why did you leave the staff team?: The last time I left the staff team was for a couple reasons:

1. I was really busy with work. (Administering COVID Vaccines, studying for my board exam, COVID testing, etc)

2. At the time, I was wanting to join the liaison team.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum):  I want to rejoin staff because since I have been back from my little retirement, the things that have frustrated me the most is the lack of staff members to assist me and other players. I'm not sure if it's because of the time I play, but it just seems that tickets go unnoticed by SA+. I hope to come back to help any of the players that are on from someone who is extremely knowledgeable of the rules and regulations within the community and has previous experience as high staff.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): Well my last time I was staff was pretty short lasted because of reasons stated above, BUT in general in the past I have been a Head Admin as well as a bunch of other positions in Synergy. I love working with everyone within the community even if that entails working with battalions to make dupes, creating sims for players, assisting with patrols, etc, etc and want to use my previous experience to help increase the outlook of staff from the general player base.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes, I understand and expect it. 

Sorry it's short but I feel like I got my point across. 

Forum Admin

+1 just stay this time yknow 

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

15 hours ago, Qal said:

Just so you dont have a Perfect Record
 Carvis

@Gadget, You and I.... + a few others... Need to go get some help with our Addiction. One of these Days we will overcome it.

NOOO MY STREAK 😭 but you’re right, crack is probably less addictive