[ACCEPTED] CWRP- Snad's Staff Reapp

Snadvich

RP Name: Snadvich
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:115518545
VIP (Y/N): Y
Timezone: EST
What was your previous staff rank?: VA
Are you currently staff on a different server?: No
Why did you leave the staff team?: Finals and college work, got a 4-5 month period to spend now
Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I want to focus solely on providing the players with immersive events and RP. I want to help the GM branch as I enjoy working with the team. Alongside this, I wanna push and enable passive RP attempts on main.
How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): Decently as I was able to make it to VA. Left a lot of events I promised on the table due to work. Alongside that, I did some decent events which I want to expand on the concepts introduced within those events.
Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices: yes

Forum Admin

+1, I did enjoy helping with his events a lot and everyone enjoyed them aswell. Just stick around this time

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Developer

you're dumb +1

• Agree 1
Forum Admin

+1 but only if you start galactic conquest back up

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

+1 why do y'all even make him reapp?

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA