Drones Dooku Application

Drone

Steam Name: Red

RP Name: Drone | Trench

RP Rank: Admiral Trench

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:226919721

Experience:

41st PVT-MSG
During My Time In The 41st I Was Serving As A Medic Doing RP With The Troopers Of My Own Regiment And Sometimes From Others Regiments, I Had One Of The Higher Activities Of The Regiment As I Was Aware Of In My Time Zone

CG MSG-CPT
Within My Time In CG I Have Made It To The Place Of CPT And Heavy Leader. I Have Been Attempting To Get The CG Regiment Do RP Whether It Was Sending Them To A Check Up Or Sending Them To Interact With Events

Tactical Droid And Trench
My Time Within The CIS Has Been Spent Mostly Creating Good Operations That Are Not Just Run And Gun, I Also Have Been Trying To Give The Tactical Droids More Info To Work Off So There Operations Are More Suited To What The Droids Want

Why should you become Count Dooku?:

New Ideas
I Have Some Ideas That I Could More Easily Implement Within The Dooku Position. One Of My Ideas Is A Monthly Review Of Sorts For Members Of The CIS To Fill Out With Information About What They Like And Dislike About CIS Operations So That I Can Give This Info The To Tactical Droids So They Can Make There Operations With Info To Base Them Off Of.
I Also Wish To Push The Idea That Tactical Droids Should Have Their Own "Campaigns" Of Short Where The Out Come Of Their Last Op In That Lines Results Change What Happens In The Next One. e.g. Part-1 Droids Invade The Base And Steal A Bomb, Part-2 The Droids Deploy The Stolen Bombs On Endor To Frame The GAR For 
Terrorism

Communication
Within The CIS Leadership Channels I Have Been Informing The Tactical And Other Party's Within Them To The Intent Of My Ideas. I Have Done The Same For The Larger Population Of The CIS Once A Idea Passes The Leadership.
I Have Also Been Fast To Respond To Complaints From Out Side And Inside The CIS, The Reports In Question Have Been Dealt With And Are Being Taken Into Consideration To Prevent Them Happening Again

Table Top Encounter Making Experience
Why I Bring This Up Is It Gave Be Experience In Balancing Enemy's And Planning For The "Hero's" To Do Something Stupid And Be Able To Adapt To The New Conditions Of The Combat. However With This Experience I Have Learnt That A Side Is Not Intended To Always Win. (Also Don't Call Me A Nerd For Bringing This Point Up Please)

Do you understand the lore of the CIS?: 
Yes

Availability: 
I Can Be On Almost Every Day From 1pm-5pm EST, I Can't Be Online Every Other Week End Because Of Family Matters

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:
41st GC MEDL 1stLT 
(Stabilized Med)
41st MEDO MSG
DS Jek
CG HVYL CPT
Trench

What do you feel the role of Count Dooku is?:
Dooku Is The Person That Is Responsible For Keeping The CIS From Turning Into Dust By Helping The General Standards Of Operations And Other CIS Activity's Improve. They Also Serve As A Linking Point Between The Other Factions And The CIS. The Basics However Of Dooku Is The Same As A BCMD Leading A Faction And Making Changes To Keep There Group Active And Interacting With The Rest Of The Server In Ways That Fit There Factions Description

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:
Yes

How do you plan to improve relations between the CIS and the server?:

I Intent To Take Reports About The CIS Seriously And Also Attempt To Lower The Amount Of Fighting In The OOC Chat. Other Ways I Could Improve The CIS's Standing On The Server Is By Working More With The BH Reps And CIS Mercs To Develop That Program To Make It More Interesting And Beneficial To Both. How I Would Deal With The Jedi And GAR Is I Would Like Stated At The Start Of This Section Listen To There Reports And Requests To Move The CIS Away From Being Hated OOC Because Of In Game Activity's

Do you understand that your position has a three month term?
Yes

Forum Admin

The CIS has been on a recent downhill spiral since the resignation of your last Dooku so I'll ask some questions.

What factors do you think contribute to this down trend.

Is there anything you believe you could of done to fix this fact while as Trench? 

What would you say to those who consider CIS subject to possible removal?

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

10 minutes ago, Guac said:

The CIS has been on a recent downhill spiral since the resignation of your last Dooku so I'll ask some questions.

What factors do you think contribute to this down trend.

Is there anything you believe you could of done to fix this fact while as Trench? 

What would you say to those who consider CIS subject to possible removal?

So Off Your First Point The Tactical Droid Core Has Not Been Getting Trained As Much This Is Because There All In Different Time Zones To Me Making It Harder To Find A Time We Are Both Online.

To The Second Point Being Trench Doesn't Effect When Im Awake, But In The Spot Of Dooku I Can Assign People In Other Time Zones To Lighten The Load And So I Can Go To Sleep At A Reasonable Time.

And The Last Point, I See Why They Would Feel This Way Because Operations Have Become Even Less Common Than Blinking. This Can Be Improved But It Would Take Time To Find The Right People.

3 minutes ago, Drone said:

So Off Your First Point The Tactical Droid Core Has Not Been Getting Trained As Much This Is Because There All In Different Time Zones To Me Making It Harder To Find A Time We Are Both Online.

To The Second Point Being Trench Doesn't Effect When Im Awake, But In The Spot Of Dooku I Can Assign People In Other Time Zones To Lighten The Load And So I Can Go To Sleep At A Reasonable Time.

And The Last Point, I See Why They Would Feel This Way Because Operations Have Become Even Less Common Than Blinking. This Can Be Improved But It Would Take Time To Find The Right People.

Oh I hate this, why are you capitalizing every word. This is straight villain stuff right here.

Anyways here’s a question, how will you make the CIS more accessible other than an advert once in a while? Do you have a more efficient way of bringing people into the faction?

• Agree 5

Forum Admin

Drone, you're a good man, but you've been in the position of Trench now for 2 months. Each of these responses haven't really answered my questions and seem more as a diversion and quite disingenuous rather than a well thought out response. As the highest authority within the CIS, you haven't been seen to take many steps in "fixing" it or even attempting to gain a higher quality of life. I don't believe that trend will fade just because you are now a higher position. While I wish you the best of luck, whether or not you achieve this position, I will have to -1 for now.

Prove me wrong bud.

• Agree 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Just now, Bbstine said:

Oh I hate this, why are you capitalizing every word. This is straight villain stuff right here.

Anyways here’s a question, how will you make the CIS more accessible other than an advert once in a while? Do you have a more efficient way of bringing people into the faction?

Well For Joining The CIS Im Allways Happy To A Try Out If Asked, We Also Have A Channel On The Disscord Where Try Outs Can Be A @ For Them. Any Other Ways Would Be Harder To Set Up And Run At The Moment

25 minutes ago, Bbstine said:

I used to type like that lmfao.

Also -1 I agree with Guac.

Hugs and Kisses

I was the Best Canadian on the Server 

The Smoke Will Never Clear...

Christopher Walking GIF by Pop Smoke - Find & Share on GIPHY

I won't lie, I still don't fully understand the CIS on the server, (Not anyone's fault I'm just inactive) I sometimes get confused for event jobs. 

From just the app you have come great ideas for the future of the CIS faction however at the moment you don't have much experience. I'm not fully sure if Trench is like an XO or Commander in the faction or if the faction actually has ranks. On you're clone the highest rank you mention is a Captain which is still a junior officer if some people eyes, so at this moment I'm going to -1 the application. But with that said, I believe you are on the right path and again I'll mention, some awesome ideas for the faction, but just focus on learning and leading for now before taking on the pressure and responsibility of leading a faction. 

But that's just my, the sellout streamers opinion. 

• Disagree 2

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

Being Dooku is one of the hardest positions on the server,  its a faction leader with no incentives and no guarantee player base like Jedi

Not only you gotta deal with people with the IQ of Sixta but alot of them dont really care. I said this 8 times but the best course of action for the survival of CIS is getting a director//founder/high staff into the mix to push for more stuff, CIS has still not received a single change with them for months since the GEO MAP Update (Not meant to bash founders). The issue is deleting CIS will delete so much fucking potential it hurts, the shit that CIS could be is amazing but there are so many obstacles to hurdle and the patience game.

To me I think CIS should legit be on pause until changes happen in updates, the faction is 30% complete and its in a state where regular players cant do anything, Drone your a great guy please top 10 guys for me on the server but i don't think you will A: Have fun as Dooku its actually fucking hell man and B: Be as effective as you would want to, you are gonna spend hours on a idea but realize that no one cares for it, its gonna fucking KILL YOUR Motivations like it did for me.

-1 for the circumstances shown above  I -1 with actual love Drone, i think in a complete CIS you could easily do it but this is a task for someone who

A: Is willing to main the faction for the level of what CIS state it is in. Im taking full focus CIS .

B: EXTREMLY High fucking charisma I'm talking Jim Carry level to convince people that CIS is fun that will bleed into the player base

C: Patience to hold on untill the founders drop the updates that will make CIS Boom.

Edited by Bacta
  • Winner 2
  • Pay Respect 1

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

With the concerns that Bacta brought up, I believe that this is a position that requires an immense amount of dedication and care for the faction, so I have to ask why you waited so long to post this application. Are you applying because YOU want to or because you feel the need to since no one else is. If you are applying 100% because you want to help the CIS and are confident that you will enjoy the position, why did it take you so long to apply?

Former:

Jedi Youngling

2 minutes ago, Pog said:

With the concerns that Bacta brought up, I believe that this is a position that requires an immense amount of dedication and care for the faction, so I have to ask why you waited so long to post this application. Are you applying because YOU want to or because you feel the need to since no one else is. If you are applying 100% because you want to help the CIS and are confident that you will enjoy the position, why did it take you so long to apply?

The Reason I Waited So Long Is There Is A Minimum Time Within Big3/Tactical Droids To Apply (Or Atlease Last Time I Checked)

6 minutes ago, Drone said:

The Reason I Waited So Long Is There Is A Minimum Time Within Big3/Tactical Droids To Apply (Or Atlease Last Time I Checked)

Trench/Grievous can apply with 1 month or more of experience and tactical droid can apply with 2 months of experience. You got Trench on 4/30 which means you have been able to apply for the past 12 days. Additionally, you could have sought be waived after the previous Dooku stepped down on 5/13, which was only 14 days into your time as trench. It just seems to me that if you were 100% interested in this position for the right reasons you would have either tried to have the time limit waived, or applied the moment you hit 30 days as Trench.

Former:

Jedi Youngling

1 minute ago, Pog said:

Trench/Grievous can apply with 1 month or more of experience and tactical droid can apply with 2 months of experience. You got Trench on 4/30 which means you have been able to apply for the past 12 days. Additionally, you could have sought be waived after the previous Dooku stepped down on 5/13, which was only 14 days into your time as trench. It just seems to me that if you were 100% interested in this position for the right reasons you would have either tried to have the time limit waived, or applied the moment you hit 30 days as Trench.

I Was On LOA When I Hit 1 Month...

+1 While Drone is by no means a *perfect* candidate, I think literally anyone in the position of Dooku right now would be better than what it is right now. I hope you make it to interview and do good lad <3. 

On top of that Drone has shown to be capable in the experiences I've had with him and I do think he would make a good Dooku.

Edited by TheCyan

I used to play this server for too many hours at a time.

gotta -1 my guy.

You've been the highest ranking person in CIS for over a month, and in that time, CIS has absolutely stagnated (with less that 20 Ops/Patrols since Bacta resigned), no attempt at getting more tactical droids (only 4 left), and generally not doing anything to try and fix any of the major issues in the faction right now.

You don't have to be "in charge" to be in charge. You're the top dog in CIS right now. Start acting like it, and you might get better results in your next application.

• Winner 1

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Thigh High Connoisseur|

j5VeS9D.jpg

+1. You do well as Trench and I think you can do well as Dooku.

(Finally someone is going for Dooku!)

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA

You seem to have left this extremely last minute, you've pretty much been acting as the standing leader of the CIS ever since bacta stepped down and I've seen nothing but stagnation & failure.
It's not like you haven't had the ability to make change or promote CIS, or that you've lacked the ability to apply whether that be 2 weeks ago or through waive. I can understand this sudden spur to make change when you've had the power this entire time. I'm not the most active guy & this might just be me but I have no clue who you are, in fact I was wondering whether CIS was gone or not cause I see nothing of it or it's leadership.

I just can't see how granting your such a position would in anyway improve the direction of CIS, it's already in a very rough spot and you seem to have done absolutely nothing to resolve any of these issues. Maybe if it was a more complete faction you'd be a good leader but I just cannot see you doing anything to help it in it's current standings. Maybe begin to step up as it's leader & prove you actually want change through action, not through a less than satisfactory application.

-1, you just don't seem capable enough to me or many other people in this thread.
Best of luck if they do put your to interview, of course.

4 hours ago, Marvel said:

+1

Some of y’all got unrealistic expectations ngl. I see no real harm from allowing Drone a chance at interview.

The reason people -1 apps like this is because they as the community get to have a say on whether someone is to ensure the community has some level of support and confidence in the person applying. If the community thinks the person is not fit for the position with very valid reasoning to back that up why waste time on an interview if the community will never respect the decision.

People clearly view Drone as someone who hasn't stepped up enough & so can't be trust with the maintaining of such an unstable faction.
If everyone had your attitude towards applications we might as well not have any community votes at all, because as we all know the interview has always selected the best candidate, like they had to undo someone's promotion to Palpatine because the directors picked the wrong candidate by mistake.
The community deserves to have a say, we can't exactly throw a bunch of criticism and then be like "+1, the interview will stop you" because we don't believe he would get the position so why waste time.

Edited by Comics
  • Agree 1
  • Confused 1

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

ALRIGHT, So Drone I personally think the best course of action is to spend the next month focusing on the CIS. As of right now you are the highest rank in the CIS and still have the capabilities to do most things as the leader. Since the previous Dooku's resignation there has been a large lack of CIS operations and none that haven't been of large scale. Overall I expect more to be done before going for this position.

-1 Overall, I think Bacta has the right of it. In general, I feel like I've seen less CIS ops that felt memorable in much ways from before. If I was asked about any hop that happened last month, I probably couldn't recall. Looking at the discord missions, it seems like ops as well as the people who have been interested in doing them have both been reduced as of late (at least over the last 2 weeks from a glance). But I also understand that all groups hit their highs and lows on the server where it might appear to others that the group is only on the decline. You just got about 6 new people over the course of 2 days which might be a shown population wise you're turning things around. I'd personally like to see more work from you to make CIS a more structured faction than it currently seems to be and one that potentially holds attention better. Not saying you won't be ready for this position in the future, but maybe now isn't the best time.

On 6/11/2021 at 12:30 PM, Pog said:

It just seems to me that if you were 100% interested in this position for the right reasons you would have either tried to have the time limit waived, or applied the moment you hit 30 days as Trench.

This is very presumptuous towards the applicant. You can't say they weren't interested in the position just because they didn't jump on it the second they could. Over the last few weeks, we've had people graduating a ton for instance. Maybe those real life obligations we all have got in the way. Also why would he need a waive? Why wouldn't he just wait a reasonable time of almost two weeks while doing things as the 2IC of a faction (or handling other things while waiting for the time to finish)? This just feels like a weird point to hone in on.

Former 21st

Formerly known as CastleClone

On 6/11/2021 at 11:29 AM, Bacta said:

The issue is deleting CIS will delete so much fucking potential it hurts, the shit that CIS could be is amazing but there are so many obstacles to hurdle and the patience game.

Delete CIS. Bring back Sith

To me the faction is done. Since Bacta resigned I forgot CIS even existed. -1

Edited by Brooklyn
  • Agree 4

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

1 hour ago, Brooklyn said:

Delete CIS. Bring back Sith

To me the faction is done. Since Bacta resigned I forgot CIS even existed. -1

The last time someone suggested to bring back Sith in favor of CIS, it would require both CIS and BH to be removed. And I don't think I need to explain why removing BH is not a good idea. Unless the Founders have changed their mind, that is the current status quo.

+1 for the application. I see zero harm in at least attempting to revive the faction.

Edited by Katy

spacer.png

Former: Rancor PVT | Special Operations SGM | Jedi Astromech | Guardian | B2 Battle Droid

before i make a +1 or -1 i have a concern that id like to be cleared up. 

since you do have closer to 3 responsibility's on the server as a officer in CG and as a branch leader in which (im gonna be honest) your branch has been struggling because of leadership not really taking any initiative to get people. Do you think that you can be Dooku AND an officer and a branch lead at the same time? Things like these are very hard to balance out especially if CIS needs your full attention. I just personally dont see you being able to balance these things out because of how much help the CIS need atm. So my question to you is How do you plan on balancing all your duties at once on the server? 

Edited by Arizona
  • Founder
Founder

This application has been VOIDED by the author.

You are permitted to put up another application for other positions, however;

If you void another commander application within 30 DAYS, then you're subject to a 30 DAY cooldown from applying.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - DENIED

• Pay Respect 2