Store Dark Inners

Question: Why can you not purchase dark inner variants in the synergy store?

Comments/Concerns: I'd say dark inner crystals are some of the best looking ones on the server, so i'm curious why other crystals are sold in the store but not dark inners. Heck why isn't every single crystal thats findable allowed in the store. Why was the choice made to limit it to just these. I know this was something that was more on the old founders and just curious on if theirs any reasoning still.

Staff Member you're asking: @Jad@Forseen

Additional info: :(

I feel so forgotten about...

Edited by Conrad
  • Agree 1
  • Winner 3

spacer.pngspacer.png

• 1 month later...
  • Retired Founder

Hey @Conrad,

First of all, love you. Secondly, we spoke in person already not long after you put this post up.

However, for transparency sake for those that weren't part of the conversation we had at 3am EST on a random night about a month ago... This is definitely a possibility and will be considered when doing the WiltOs update when we get around to it. This will be quite a large project to ensure the balancing of everything Jedi related and making sure it all feels as though it's in the right place, but will also touch on other things such as potential cosmetic changes and maybe even a change to our store packages for Jedi.

Truth is, we have been so flat out with all the update work for the last update (and catching up with our IRL social lives after being locked inside doing update work for weeks), that we haven't really touched on or spoken about anything like this, or even anything I've stated above, at this current moment in time. However no discussion is off the table.

Hope this clears things up!

• Friendly 1
Forum Admin

Question Answered

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums