Suggestions for songs

Making a music disc addon is really easy, and I can adjust audio quality to limit file size;

what I'm asking is,

What songs would you want in a new music addon to suggest? (Again, file size is NOT AN ISSUE; but if a song is longer, its audio quality will be worse.)

Stuff that will add to immersion; I'm thinking some of the things such as

Please do not meme to much. While I am a huge fan of the old yukkem's and guffaws, this is pertaining to an actual potential server suggestion. Please be polite and consider that.

It would help if I had some more ideas for some songs that could help get people into specific moods. 

Also, this isn't about whether or not the music should be added to the server, it's just for brainstorming. If there's feedback on that stuff, please put it on the actual future suggestion, so that the founders can see it

that being said, I really really appreciate any ideas that y'all have.

Was I a good Ahsoka Tano? Call 1-800-HOWSMYRP!

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c

Don't need the full songs, just snips or parts.

^ The skipped to section is amazing.

^ skipped to section which is amazing.

^ from this point on.

I plan on using most of these with the media player for deployments to see how things can work with it.

Edited by Mitchell
  • Winner 1
  • Informative 1

:NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance: