Planet Killers

Bluecar

5/10 There wasn't really much special about the event. Standard combat event, with a sprinkle of RP with Commandos. For limiting jetpacks, it really hurts and kills my motivation to play in an event. Our advantage in the server is that we have a jetpack and can reach places others can't, when that's taken away it makes me feel bad about the event even from minute one. If you're going to have an event where jetpacks could ruin progression, I completely understand. A simple way to deal with that would be to tell the players in character some excuse for why they can't go over certain objects, like if you don't want people going up the ridges on Geonosis, say in RP that the cliffs are too large for you to jetpack over. This allows for jet troopers to have their jetpack for mobility and getting slight height advantages on buildings. For the dupe I'd recommend coloring the walls to be a solid color rather than slightly transparent to make it feel more immersive. It would feel more like the actual walls of the planet rather than a 50ft tall rayshield coming from the ground. 

• Agree 2

GMD HA / Guild LT / Dev. Assistant Mavelle 
unknown-8.png