Crosshair Pistol Change

Name: Crosshair | Brooklyn

RP Rank: 1stLT

Suggestion: Remove DC-17s side arm and change it to the DC-17 Hand Blaster. While Crosshair is an RC and has the kit as such, he isn't seen weilding the DC-17s side arm. Instead he uses the DC-17 hand blaster. This seems like kind of a redundant change, I realize that, however it makes more sense for him to have it. Not to mention there are no DC-17 perma weapon that doesn't include a scope or isn't a dual set.

Implementation: Remove DC-17s side arm and change it to the DC-17 Hand Blaster

Lore: Serving as the Bad Batch's team sniper, Crosshair utilized a customized 773 Firepuncher sniper rifle in combat, though he was also armed with a DC-17 hand blaster. The clone commando wore modified Katarn-class Commando Armor with a semi-circular cutout on the right upper edge of his helmet visor, to adapt to the scope of his sniper rifle. He also used a special type of disk that could re-deflect his blaster bolts, allowing him to hit multiple enemies with one shot. Crosshair also owned a comlink that could be mounted on the wrist.

Workshop content if applicable: N/A

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change:

Job: Bad Batch Crosshair

Slots: 1

Description: CT-9904, nicknamed "Crosshair," was a clone commando who served in the Grand Army of the Republic during the Clone Wars as part of Clone Force 99. Crosshair possessed genetic mutations that gave him exceptional eyesight and because of it, he acted as a sniper, taking advantage of his marksmanship skills.

Model: N/A

Weapons:
ADD: rw_sw_dc17

REMOVE: cc2018_dc15p

Other: I did ask Kal before putting this up

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Forum Admin

+1. DC-17S Side Arm actually sucks. No harm from this change

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Banned
1 hour ago, Bacta said:

Star Wars: The Black Series 6" Crosshair (The Bad Batch)

this man is fucking UGLY

+1

Mans used a Black Series picture. 

• Agree 1

r4ymo.gif

Kinda seems like an unnecessary change when literally no Crosshair ever uses the sidearm, Hand blaster or not. Every Crosshair has pretty much mained the 773 Firepuncher or either resorted to using another perma weapon. What's the point of changing it when it won't be utilized?  :monkaHmm:

• Agree 1

Some dude that's been in SO BDE more times than he can count.

+1 No reason not to especially if he's seen using the DC-17 HB

Alpha-98 "Nate" | Alpha-77 "Fordo" | Commander Colt

spacer.png

34 minutes ago, Tinovious said:

Kinda seems like an unnecessary change when literally no Crosshair ever uses the sidearm, Hand blaster or not. Every Crosshair has pretty much mained the 773 Firepuncher or either resorted to using another perma weapon. What's the point of changing it when it won't be utilized?  :monkaHmm:

RP aspect. I also took into consideration that Crosshair can't be using a Sniper in Close Quarters. In some deployments I've near killed people a ton of times by only using the firepuncher. A pistol would be better. Trying to stay true to the character instead of resorting to Perma Weapons. Which is rich coming from me.

Also. The comment of "an unnecessary change when literally no Crosshair ever uses the sidearm" is a really one sided argument. Yes, past Crosshair's didn't use them. Why should that effect future Crosshair's that WOULD use it?

Edited by Brooklyn
  • Agree 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

36 minutes ago, Brooklyn said:

RP aspect. I also took into consideration that Crosshair can't be using a Sniper in Close Quarters. In some deployments I've near killed people a ton of times by only using the firepuncher. A pistol would be better. Trying to stay true to the character instead of resorting to Perma Weapons. Which is rich coming from me.

Also. The comment of "an unnecessary change when literally no Crosshair ever uses the sidearm" is a really one sided argument. Yes, past Crosshair's didn't use them. Why should that effect future Crosshair's that WOULD use it?

Gosh! Trigger discipline!!! A sidearm being added is hardly an RP aspect... Literally, I don't see anyone in the future using it bar yourself. Unfortunately, it's the just the way the server is. The Firepuncher is a godly weapons, and the way I see it, is that people; they like the unique weapons that come with the SOBDE kit.  Like, you can say it's gonna improve RP over and over as an aspect, though it's literally not going to change anything. You don't need a in game weapon to roleplay... Sure, it's an easy change. Though, It feels like unnecessary work. I don't know what the future holds, but I've been around SOBDE more times than I can count. It's not going to be a change that people are going to use. If people decide to use it, then fuck it. 

Edited by Tinovious
  • Informative 1

Some dude that's been in SO BDE more times than he can count.

Forum Admin

+1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

+1 it won’t kill anyone 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Founder
Founder

Pending

• 1 month later...