This resignation is truly out of pocket(Slak)

Hello everyone reading this, lately I have taken a 5-6 day break from GMOD just hanging with my friends and getting back into my friend group that I abandoned ever since last December. And after I have started to get back into things with real life and school I have achieved a lot of things. Got a gf, working, getting better grades, and reaching new heights with the goals I have in life. This server takes a chunk out of my time and lately have been regaining it. So with that being said, I have no enthusiasm for the server after I reflected back at the roughly 2 1/2 years I had here. Was fun but dramatic.

As my mom taught me, everything that happens in life happens for a reason.

Anyways here are some goodbyes I have, some that really mean a lot to me since my return.

@Caidoon I mean the fucking title speaks for yourself. But seriously, ever since I came back you have been my right hand man. I am going to be honest I wish I made you a CMD in DU, would've been better for the both of us. But out of the server wise, don't leave in the dust like you already do(JUST KIDDING). Your one of the few I list as an unrelated brother (Step-Bro).

@Austistic Dude I know how you feel from the past and honestly it hurts to see something so precious die. But on a dead ass note, next time I come into your state we dead ass meeting up. HMU in dms bro. Also don't give up on Jedi, you have a wise future in there I believe. The only other person I can call a brother.

@Bruise From the times as we were 41st HC together to now, will never forget the rough patches we went through. But honestly bro, I love you man. 

@Willyworm1 I already gave you my shpeel, but dude, do what you think is best for yourself on this server brother. I know things may be tough rn on the server but sometimes just gatta see the bigger picture. Also, like I said, the ideas we had were just an idea never will be reality, lol.

@Jaydon Wait.... He gone.... he'd be proud. :pepeLaugh:

@NQC (224) xQc Rage (Slams feet on his desk) - YouTube 20 Seconds where it gets good. xqcL, love you. Also play PF with me. STOP PLAYING ROBLOX CANADIAN ARMY RP!!

@Bacta@Pog @Vicodin @Jagger @Spieler @SariusTo all my cuties from 212th. Love you and some of you gave me the best advice for me to live on, thank you <3.

@Diplo dd446a8e07b9758f7c708ee32ca8a6f5.png Damn, the bot said it best. Good luck with Haven.

@JuiceBoxTake on the mantle and lead Haven to where it belongs.

@SkiTz Hey, we both know it feels lol.

Cya on the @Flip side. Oldie.

@Rohan Never spoke till you cam back, you are a great person and where ever you end up here in the future, good luck. Also, play risk with me. @Petrie You too. Play risk lol.

@NeptuneGiorno = Best JoJo (224) JoJo's Bizarre Adventure:Golden Wind OST: ~Giorno's Theme~ "Il vento d'oro" - YouTube

"Later" - Daily Dose of Internet Outro

Edited by Slak
Added smth
  • Friendly 7
  • Pay Respect 2

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

Forum Admin

You upheld the title of Gregor within its waning days, and for that, I thank you.

o7 bud

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Just now, Finn said:

Cya Around, LAST GREGOR

You were a good guy, and a good officer. I'll miss ya.

forgot to mention you in my resignation in 212th homies. Thanks though. I guess the only way to bring me back is Foxtrot coming back, funny.

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

spacer.png

o7 Dam slak, I actuaaly asked ppl today where u were, Congrats on the GF man! :HYPERS: And YOU BET YOUR ASS ILL PLAY PF WITH YOU! FUCK CANADIAN RP :EZ: Dude ill miss you man,. u are the reason i joined DU and ill always know you as doom [sorry jay:pepeLaugh:]  You will be missed man :peeposalute:

:PepeHands::peepoLove::PepeHands:

• Friendly 1

Former:   41st 2ndLT  John , Havoc Squad Acid,  2ndAC SUPO John  Current: Delta 6-2 Pvt Scorch

OIP.y6OKZid8MhDEinZGHWT6MwHaHa?w=179&h=1

2 minutes ago, NQC said:

o7 Dam slak, I actuaaly asked ppl today where u were, Congrats on the GF man! :HYPERS: And YOU BET YOUR ASS ILL PLAY PF WITH YOU! FUCK CANADIAN RP :EZ: Dude ill miss you man,. u are the reason i joined DU and ill always know you as doom [sorry jay:pepeLaugh:]  You will be missed man :peeposalute:

:PepeHands::peepoLove::PepeHands:

:pepeLaugh:

Thanks man, really appreciate it. Keep your dms open.  

spacer.png

I will say o7 but I know that I'm still gonna kick your ass in arsenal.

Enjoy Retirement.

It's fulfilling .

Edited by Bruise
  • Friendly 1

- Your Local Headass, Bruise.

Former: Jedi Master,  BCMD Gree , Recon RCMD Head Admin , GMM, Adi GalliaCommander Faie X2, Cooker

10 hours ago, Shockpoint said:

Let’s go ahead and copy paste my resignation bruh smh

On the real Slak, you were always a great and friendly dude when we interacted, and I hope real life treats you as good as it’s treating me right now. 

Man, honestly will say, when I saw your resignation it started a spark. But thanks man for everything you’ve done for me on this server. Hope you enjoy everything outside of it.

• Friendly 1

spacer.png

o7 my man, this is a sad resignation to see. Have a good one Boss, these fools don't know whats up with our Delta squad. In all seriousness though, it's been real and let me know if you ever want to play anything or just chill. 

"You was a good guy"

• Agree 1
  • Winner 2

Full-time Server Boomer

g2gsVqh.gif

On 6/1/2021 at 6:35 PM, Austistic said:

I salute you my Austistic brother :peeposalute:

Idk if that is good or not :monkaS:

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...