New Things to the store

What are some items you'd like to see added to the synergy store. Be these things for the fourms/ts/ or in game items for SWRP. Curious to see what things people are willing to pay for to get in game.

spacer.pngspacer.png

Just now, Deathtiger said:

yes I agree make jedi pay to win

I mean outside of two prestiges they don't really do anything noticeable. More like pay for minimalism buffs you'll never notice.

spacer.pngspacer.png

Just now, Deathtiger said:

yes I agree make jedi pay to win

i mean hey we already have jesus hilt, and combat level charges you in energy to keep your pc on anyways. My PC staying on all night prolly like doubles my electric bill. I'll take the p2w

Goodbye, everyone. 

Something on par with the lightsaber rifle

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 6
  • Winner 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

24 minutes ago, Brooklyn said:

Something on par with the lightsaber rifle

Yes lets add another weapon that instakills people and ends RP :FeelsWowMan:

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

9 hours ago, Jovanovic said:

fuckin combat level. I'd rather just sling sheckels into the founders pockets than run up my energy bill afking every night so i can get those sweet sweet prestiges

Ah yes, pay to win

unknown.png

57 minutes ago, Gears said:

Who actually RPs

POV: You’ve never felt a woman’s touch

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

55 minutes ago, Piff said:

POV: You’ve never felt a woman’s touch

I mean.. Im gay.. so..

• Funny 4
  • Pay Respect 1
  • Optimistic 9

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

2 hours ago, Gears said:

Im fully on board with removing perma weapons too. Since all people do is bitch and moan. Easier solution :D

But that would also mean removing the shotgun. And refunding it. Sooooo. Not gonna happen

Edited by Brooklyn

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

25 minutes ago, Brooklyn said:

Im fully on board with removing perma weapons too. Since all people do is bitch and moan. Easier solution :D

But your suggestion is just encouraging power creep, you know the Shotgun is a problem and adding a weapon like that is just adding fuel to the fire. Theres a reason a weapon update is coming man. 

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Gears said:

But your suggestion is just encouraging power creep, you know the Shotgun is a problem and adding a weapon like that is just adding fuel to the fire. Theres a reason a weapon update is coming man. 

I have a question about this.

If the new weapon update significantly changes how the weapons perform, including the store bought RC shotgun and mando rifle, isn’t that a little unfair? Considering that people paid hundreds of dollars to buy these weapons, is it entirely fair to change how they work and how well they perform? 

This is a completely hypothetical scenario and is probably more dramatic than the truth, but take a situation where the RC shotgun is nerfed to 1/2 damage per shot and nerfed again to half of its current accuracy.
People are going to be upset that they paid $90 for a weapon that for all intents and purposes has become useless (in this situation). 

What will you do in this situation? It’s not feasible to refund people, as that would draw what I am assuming is a massive amount of money away from the server. You could give store credit back, but that would just encourage further perma weapon trouble considering people will likely just want another perma weapon to buy. 

Just some food for thought. I’m sure you guys are thinking about this, but in case you weren’t, I just wanted to bring it up. 

• Winner 3

Current: Nothing

Former: 212th Kenobi | 21st Mundi | 212th CPT Boil | Jaing Skirata | Kal Skirata REGL CMD Harsh Omega EOD Darman Grey RC CMD Harsh | Niner Ordo |

18 minutes ago, Gears said:

You're right. I completely forgot memes and jokes are not allowed on discussions. My bad

• Funny 1

1 minute ago, Harsh said:

I have a question about this.

If the new weapon update significantly changes how the weapons perform, including the store bought RC shotgun and mando rifle, isn’t that a little unfair? Considering that people paid hundreds of dollars to buy these weapons, is it entirely fair to change how they work and how well they perform? 

This is a completely hypothetical scenario and is probably more dramatic than the truth, but take a situation where the RC shotgun is nerfed to 1/2 damage per shot and nerfed again to half of its current accuracy.
People are going to be upset that they paid $90 for a weapon that for all intents and purposes has become useless (in this situation). 

What will you do in this situation? It’s not feasible to refund people, as that would draw what I am assuming is a massive amount of money away from the server. You could give store credit back, but that would just encourage further perma weapon trouble considering people will likely just want another perma weapon to buy. 

Just some food for thought. I’m sure you guys are thinking about this, but in case you weren’t, I just wanted to bring it up. 

I think when it comes to nerfing a store item, Its a bullet people are gonna have to bite. When a weapon like the DC17M Shotgun comes along and causes issues like ruining rp, stopping negotiations dead and providing a unfair advantage in terms of PVP (you see it banned every FFA), this is when something needs to be changed. 

I believe the RC Shotgun should stay at the top of table, but it should be nerfed in line with the new weapons, That way for those who DID buy it, they still get a weapon that is better than all weapons. If we have to keep store bought weapons the same. We make no progress with any weapon update in the future, because those Weapons are still there and causing the issues, making the weapon update ineffective to the goal in mind.

I believe there SHOULD be something that says that if you buy this item, you accept any changes it has in the future. Now im not sure if other games actually have this in their own store purchases, but I know fairly well in actual games you can buy shit with real money and it can be nerfed, no questions asked.

But overall, people gotta face it, if it causes issues, changes need to be made.

• Winner 3

34 minutes ago, Gears said:

I believe there SHOULD be something that says that if you buy this item, you accept any changes it has in the future. Now im not sure if other games actually have this in their own store purchases, but I know fairly well in actual games you can buy shit with real money and it can be nerfed, no questions asked.

But overall, people gotta face it, if it causes issues, changes need to be made.

The above. If there was a disclaimer that stated something along the lines of "Changes may be made to these weapons at any point" or something like that, it would help. And like they said, this is a practice that is seen in games. Things like mobas or gachas (which commonly makes use of real money) can introduce nerfs in this manner as part of their TOS.

• Agree 1

Former 21st

Formerly known as CastleClone

3 hours ago, Gears said:

I think when it comes to nerfing a store item, Its a bullet people are gonna have to bite. When a weapon like the DC17M Shotgun comes along and causes issues like ruining rp, stopping negotiations dead and providing a unfair advantage in terms of PVP (you see it banned every FFA), this is when something needs to be changed. 

I believe the RC Shotgun should stay at the top of table, but it should be nerfed in line with the new weapons, That way for those who DID buy it, they still get a weapon that is better than all weapons. If we have to keep store bought weapons the same. We make no progress with any weapon update in the future, because those Weapons are still there and causing the issues, making the weapon update ineffective to the goal in mind.

THIS ISN'T A NERF THE RC SHOTGUN DISCUSSION THIS IS A WHAT DO YOU WANT IN THE STORE DISCUSSION!

• Disagree 2

spacer.pngspacer.png

2 minutes ago, Conrad said:

THIS ISN'T A NERF THE RC SHOTGUN DISCUSSION THIS IS A WHAT DO YOU WANT IN THE STORE DISCUSSION!

THE FUCKING DAB SWEP

7 hours ago, Conrad said:

Maybe a tactics/order swep akin to something like the image below on the left. 

38477ce655737e41b872b2be37553e96.jpg

Potentially a force use swep emote for roleplay purposes (or for clones that might think they're actually jedi)

8ddeb0ed6baeb53862c222f9ed8b4406.jpg

• Agree 1

Former 21st

17 hours ago, CastleClone said:

Maybe a tactics/order swep akin to something like the image below on the left. 

Reasonable if the SWEPS existed already, finding someone who makes SWEPS is harder than finding a modeler at this stage in GMOD

I’d say something that could be a easy money grab would be custom jobs, but not custom to the point that people get whatever load out or model, but have default ones for clones that aren’t attached to any battalion and that people can use freely with limited slots of course and can only be used if paid for the access of use, but that’s more of an idea on paper and would be something easy to put in if thought through

• Winner 1

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

6 hours ago, Bbstine said:

Reasonable if the SWEPS existed already, finding someone who makes SWEPS is harder than finding a modeler at this stage in GMOD

Not sure if we can't take the animations that jedi use for certain things already (force heal comes to mind) and turn it into a toggle for the second one to use as an emote. The order one might be a bit of a pain.

Former 21st

14 minutes ago, Misfit said:

make it cost 200 dollars and a limited time item so only crazy people will buy it

So only brooklyn? We don't need more shitty OP weapons lol & making them more expensive clearly didn't drive anyone away from wasting their money
We already have enough complaints about the RC shotgun

anyway, you guys should add the fingering swep so Gears can get yoda again

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1
  • Informative 1

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

6 minutes ago, Comics said:

anyway, you guys should add the fingering swep so Gears can get yoda again

You son of a...

• Funny 1

• Management
23 minutes ago, Dinaric said:

Add something thats worth more than 900$. I’d like to see someone who’s crazy enough to spend that much money on some digital item on a 5$ game.

We all know who the elephant in the room is

Edited by Marvel
  • Funny 1
  • Winner 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

2 hours ago, Dinaric said:

Add something thats worth more than 900$. I’d like to see someone who’s crazy enough to spend that much money on some digital item on a 5$ game.

I wanna see someone RADICAL enough to do that

Edited by FatherHanz
  • Disagree 1

🌓🌙

6 hours ago, Marvel said:

We all know who the elephant in the room is

;-;

• Funny 1

TBH I want a Nice Suppressed Blaster :)
Accurate, but not OP.
-This could be a store item, or a permaweapon vender addition

Just in general. I want more suppressed weapons :)

Edited by Qal
  • Agree 3
Forum Admin
1 hour ago, Taz said:

Waiting for the day when we can MS Paint our armor to customize it 

8===D

• Agree 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3