Other Games and servers

Other Games / Servers  

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Alright so, just gonna say this first and foremost. IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM IS THIS AN OFFICAL OPTION FROM THE FOUNDERS. there simple

This is just to see what other people would like to play as GMOD moves towards its final stages of development and sandbox is gonna be out soonTM. So what other games would you want to see. 

Put your opinions and other stuff like that below and reminder to keep this too a friendly discussion and keep it light hearted. ALSO ALSO i dont wanna see "we need to get CWRP into a stable place" like bruh get a new line. KekW its just joke dont hurt me.

Edited by Dennis

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Forum Admin

Here's my issue with modded minecraft. It usually ends up being that 1 group really understands the modpack, progresses way past everyone else, and then once they hit that peak of progression, they kinda just get bored (not to mention they are horrifically expensive to run). I'd rather see an SMP oriented server with minimal plugins. This provides a breath of fresh air for those who may want to have a bit fun. Hell, ya might even be able to RP a bit too :)

Edited by Guac
  • Agree 3

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

I don't think we need to have anything aside from SWRP right now. It never ends up doing the community good to do something that will just pull from the server pop.

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Thigh High Connoisseur|

j5VeS9D.jpg

I don't think the answer would be another server that we host. We've tried and failed, and while I'm not saying we never should again I think theirs another avenue we could attempt. Perhaps we could try things that aren't hosting, like synergy sponsored and organized teams in different games. Or guilds/clans in MMO's. Things like that. It would be a new thing to try and it might fail horribly, but it something new and has like no cost to create, just simply the volunteer time to set up and organize.

spacer.pngspacer.png

5 minutes ago, Conrad said:

I don't think the answer would be another server that we host. We've tried and failed, and while I'm not saying we never should again I think theirs another avenue we could attempt. Perhaps we could try things that aren't hosting, like synergy sponsored and organized teams in different games. Or guilds/clans in MMO's. Things like that. It would be a new thing to try and it might fail horribly, but it something new and has like no cost to create, just simply the volunteer time to set up and organize.

Synergy Siege team :PepoThink:

🌓🌙

12 hours ago, Finn said:

I don't think we need to have anything aside from SWRP right now. It never ends up doing the community good to do something that will just pull from the server pop.

Thanks for the feedback, besides it “pulling from server pop” is there any other particular reason? Just speaking from what I’ve seen we have struggled to hit higher pop unless it’s prime time or the weekends. 

how I look at it is, if we start a new server yes some people would do both and numbers might get lower, however, you might bring in new people who might end up playing gmod and the same can be said for the other way around, personally I think it’s a good risk to take. Let’s be honest gmod is a dying game and less and less people are joining.

• Disagree 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

25 minutes ago, Arizona said:

ngl when synergy had ARK it was so fun. and in NO WAY got toxic when people got raided loll. But it was very fun and good to see synergy branch out. 

Have you met Gene? Lmao 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/30/2021 at 7:46 PM, Craigary said:

Have you met Gene? Lmao 

Oh god...That man was the absolute Karen of the ARK server back then.

I'm down for ARK once again provided the community bands together to rid assholes like Gene.

• Winner 1

spacer.png
Every time I wander into an argument on the forums.