Elijah’s HA Resignation

Name: Elijah 

Steam ID: On the Roster

Staff Rank: HA

Are you VIP?: VIP

Date: 05/28/21

Reason for leaving: I have been thinking about  this for the last couple of days, I will be stepping down from Head Administration. I can’t focus my time into it anymore. 

Farewells: @GearsThank you for getting me the chance at HA it was great while it lasted.

• Friendly 9

Current:  Retried

Past: 2Del, x10Boomer, x3Anakin , x2Eeth Koth, Lumi, Quinlan, Adi, x2Kit Fisto, Shaak Ti, 501st CMD, 91st CMD, Kano, Hawk, 2xAppo

o7, you was a good HA.

Also my man Elijah, we had some good talks and good debates on a lot of topics, sad to see you go from HA. I'm still always around, just now you don't have bypass to my channel and I won't have to yell at your anymore. :pepeLaugh:

But either way my man, you were great, always someone good I could approach and I wish you the best of luck in your other positions on the server and whatever you got next coming up my boy :peeposalute:

• Friendly 1

Full-time Server Boomer

g2gsVqh.gif

o7 You did a good job as HA.

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

Thank you for all your work within the high staff team. You were a massive backbone for us and was reliable in responding to things. Takes a lot to stand up and step down when you feel you can't do something no more, that I respect. Your sticking around so I'm sure I'll see you around as anakin, but take the time you need when the times get rough. Love ya, thank you for your contributions once again.

• Agree 1
  • Winner 2
  • Friendly 1

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management