o7
Farewell my man!

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA

Banned

mans removed gmod im done 😂😂

• Funny 1

r4ymo.gif

o7 man enjoy whatever you decide to do with your future.

spacer.png

Current:  Nothing                                                                                                                                                                        

Former: 104th BCMD Wolffe | 212th GCO ARFL Switchblade | 501st ARCO CPT Sina | Knight Etain Tur-Mukan  | Alpha-98 Nate 

o7 Past Few months with you in the 104th has been so amazing. One of my favorite people to talk to on the server and I hope we can continue to play r6 together. GL with life. Father Patterson will bless you

🌓🌙

Banned

omw to get a refund for gmod 
5a4fd9fd7a83b116664f853c62765c59.png

r4ymo.gif

• 2 years later...
  • Coordinator
Coordinator
1 hour ago, Marvel said:

seeing this pop up on my feed made me shit myself

me too

This scared the shit out of me until I looked at the date

star-wars-the-bad-batch.gif

• 2 weeks later...

For the love of god stop necroing this post lmfao we get it. He bought the game AGAIN to waste 12k hours of his life on it.

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=