Marshh

Title of Thread:  CWRP - (Name) Staff Re-Application

RP Name: Wrecker

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:207369245

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: PST

What was your previous staff rank?: Was SA got demoted to A

Are you currently staff on a different server?: Nope

Why did you leave the staff team?: Got Removed from the staff team for not hitting quota (on my birthday too)

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): No Shot dude, I'm always on the server with nothing to do so in my mind I'm like might as well be more involved with the community and reapply for Staff. I'm willing to dedicate all my time to staff and be useful in any way I can be. I've been playing on the server for a long time now and I thinks its time to go for round 2 of staff.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): Like no shot, when I was previous staff I grinded in the beginning but as time went on I got burnt out and decided to be lazy and not do anything for staff anymore. In my first half of staff I believe I did fairly decent but near the end of my staff career I would say I was just being lazy and not doing a good job.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

Hi, I'm Marsh, I'm 19, I work at Disney Land as a Mickey Mouse Actor and get paid minimum wage. My mother kicked me out the house so I live with my Grandma. Hit me up on discord for some gaming times!

+1 Would like to see you as a SOBDE Admin. Not many of those on the server. Good luck

• Agree 1

Current: 332ndO ARCL LT Sterling, Mrs. Jackson, Jedi Knight Silvya
Former: HS/DU and Knight Tiplar, SA x3, GM/GH and Alpha-22 2ndLT MEDL Aven, Master over Stockings in Boxing fights

Forum Admin

+1 I hoped this day never came round

• Funny 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

LOL WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK MAN. Dudes straight trolling here guaranteed fucking shit.

+1

8 hours ago, Marshh said:

What was your previous staff rank?: Was SA got demoted to A

Why did you leave the staff team?: Got Removed from the staff team for not hitting quota (on my birthday too)

I wonder who did that... That guy sounds like an asshole...

Edited by Conrad
  • Agree 2
  • Funny 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

+1 please wake up before 8 pm

Current: Nothing

Former: 212th Kenobi | 21st Mundi | 212th CPT Boil | Jaing Skirata | Kal Skirata REGL CMD Harsh Omega EOD Darman Grey RC CMD Harsh | Niner Ordo |

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh:

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

• Disagree 1
  • Pay Respect 3

Current:  Retried

Past: 2Del, x10Boomer, x3Anakin , x2Eeth Koth, Lumi, Quinlan, Adi, x2Kit Fisto, Shaak Ti, 501st CMD, 91st CMD, Kano, Hawk, 2xAppo