1st person camera head bug

Having a head bug with 1st person Camera. This started happening when I logged in to play this evening and is extremely annoying. I've tried reconnecting but it will not go away.

video of bug
https://streamable.com/btktuj

Edit: Besides reconnecting, I also tried switching whitelists and bodygroupers but the bug kept happening

Edited by Jayy

Battalion Commander Doom (Former)

I'm getting the same thing, but make sure to follow this format so that it can be addressed more easily:

Bug Type (Server:): CWRP

Severity level (1-3):

Evidence (if you can):

Description of the bug: 

How can we recreate it: 

Former:

Jedi Youngling

8 hours ago, Taz said:

Ah so its not just me. I see Vaughn’s visor come through my screen pretty often.

Same thing on Gett

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say it has something to do with the new model visible in first person feature you guys implemented. The one where it now shows your models hands holding the gun and not the default Gmod hands.

• Informative 1

Battalion Commander Doom (Former)

Off topic but you spelt Commander as Comander. But I also got that issue with only the Phys gun.

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

Bug Type (Server:): Visual 

Severity level (1-3): 1

Evidence (if you can): 

Description of the bug: I Get lines that go crazy on my screen as seen in the video I have tried on both Mortar and both the 104th arf modles and it does the same thing. I have tried to relog and that did not work 

How can we recreate it: It happens for me if I get on the 104th Mortar job and go into first person then pull out a weapon

DEUS VULT

The Wannabe's Corner | qipaos: Knightfall trailer aesthetics (x) ...

• 2 months later...
  • Retired Founder

This has been marked as acknowledged and marked as a bug that is being looked into.
This will remain unlocked in the case that more information becomes present.

// Moving to Acknowledged Reports

• 5 months later...
Banned

This issue has been marked as resolved and therefore has been resolved on server or is unresolvable.

// LOCKED

// MOVED TO RESOLVED REPORTS