Bacta- Soemone saves someone

Bacta

v

Name: Bacta

Who helped (If applicable):

Event/Encounter Name: Someone saves someone

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): 

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): 212th and 501st invade mandalore and see the end SOBDE are saved

KAl skirita is dead

Gregor is dead

KrMCdFv.png

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

Dare i say it, we had too much information to work with during this event. I was constantly talking to people in game, constantly trying to stay up to date with comms RP, and further more staying up to date with the side bits of lore you have. I have never felt overwhelmed by the amount of pure communication that was happening quite like that. I think muting team speak comms both in SO BDE and in 212th lead to a huge vast insane improvement in roleplay. I would highly recommended that more battalions start doing this during RP heavy events.

I won't lie I'm kinda worried for you, you have so many plot points i can't imagine keeping track easily. I saw your one doc that you had with a brief overview. Please increase on this, i want to keep following these stories but it will become impossible now with all the plot line splits.

I feel like for the first planet grievous came out of no where. You mention a huge fleet incoming but previously have said that the CIS forces are taxed heavily. Some small consistency things that I'm getting extra picky for because you keep raising the bar, so i gotta get extra critical.

The open floor what planet do you want to go to, asking everyone is nice, asking the highest ranking of each battalion/squad is the easiest, do that next time, this part was neat, but kinda huge toxic.

Proud of you for not forcing a part two. Take your time with the events. When you rush you will do nothing but lose the quality thats has come to be expected.

Edited by Conrad

spacer.pngspacer.png

7/10 Organization was not great and it was very chaotic at times. I respect you postponing the second part to uphold quality, and I agree with everything else that Conrad said. That part where everyone in TS saying what planet to go to was absolute pain. There is nothing I hate more than 30 people screaming in a TS channel, and it should have been just the highest ranking people from each battalion. Also, I feel like the pacing of this one wasn't as good as some of your other events. I'm enjoying the series, and hope to see some improvements in the next part with you taking this pause.

Former:

Jedi Youngling