[ACCEPTED] CWRP-Charlotte Staff Application

RP Name: Charlotte

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:75836345

VIP (Y/N):  Yep

Timezone: GMT+1

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be apart of the staff team because I want to help the server and its playerbase as much as I am able to. I thoroughly enjoy training Cadets and being the gate between those with no-intention-to-roleplay and the rest of the server, and so I want to expand on that role of assisting the server as a whole to the next level. I have also experienced this gatekeeping role as a Coruscant Guard and want to be able to help both them and the server as a whole in dealing with players who RDM (for example). I know that whenever I ask for staff help there is always someone there to sort me out, and now I want to be that person that people turn to for assistance. I have also heard of times on the server when the amount of tickets that are up at one time really stressing out and being a challenge for all the staff online, and I would like to be there to help out as best I can. Lastly, I just enjoy solving problems presented to me and am very glad to see that whenever I do solve a problem, whatever it was affecting gets better in some way - and for this case it would be me helping out with tickets and players’ problems, and the server ultimately improving.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am willing to help other players with their problems; and I am willing to support both the playerbase and my fellow Staff members in any way I can. To me, it is already an amazing fact that as a Non staff member I can Look at what staff members do and How they solve issues  and now I want to go a step further by not only Looking up to the staff members, but also look up to the players that I would be giving my assistance to. I once had a friend in Staff who told me it was super fun, and I believe that I would fit right in with the atmosphere surrounding the team and its members. As a person, I am able to assist anyone regardless of their actions or attitude, and feel as if this can translate to treating all as fairly as possible in-game. I always try to stay as positive as I can and I try to be as friendly as possible at all times. And even as a non Trainer, I will try my best to help everybody with any issues

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Yes I have been moderator on a different community, I have solved different problems there, Such as: MRDM, Racism, Discrimination, Whitelisting, ETC

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 297 hours

Edited by Charlotte
  • Agree 1
Forum Admin

-1. Nice effort in the application, but for the past week i've seen you playing on the server and interacting with you, you've caused nothing but issues on multiple occasions. Continuous breaking of the rules server side, BH side and even on your CG job. I don't trust your abilities to enforce rules and hold staff powers

• Agree 1
  • Confused 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

1 hour ago, Naffen said:

-1. Nice effort in the application, but for the past week i've seen you playing on the server and interacting with you, you've caused nothing but issues on multiple occasions. Continuous breaking of the rules server side, BH side and even on your CG job. I don't trust your abilities to enforce rules and hold staff powers

Thanks for saying what you thought I could improve on Naffen! I will try to improve on this!

On 5/14/2021 at 3:07 PM, Naffen said:

I am going to agree with this, the way you act on BH, cursing people out and calling them inappropriate names because they captured you. And then switching jobs to stay away from RP situations that put you into the cell as a BH just doesn’t sit well with me.

Edited by Slak
  • Agree 3
  • Informative 3

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

Forum Admin

Honestly, your behavior ingame and through BH RP is subpar at best. It seems as though you treat BH as simply a place to RDM and cause havoc. I believe your maturity can increase in that respect. With that being said, it seems as though you have gained the respect of your peers and CG members. With that I will give a hesitant +1.

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

On 5/14/2021 at 3:07 PM, Naffen said:

Im not sure if u brought this to our attention in CG but please do. 

• Informative 1

Man this is hard, i see you online and i don't see you doing anything major, but i saw you disrespect some members, also you on your bounty hunter you are kinda mingy but when you are on your CG you seem serius and ready to arrest even thou you been on your BH 1 minute before and were doing some mingy/arrastable thing

Iam gonna edit this -1 cause i saw you doing the exat same thing you promise not to do that

Edited by ChranenaVeverka
edited
  • Agree 1
6 minutes ago, ChranenaVeverka said:

Man this is hard, i see you online and i don't see you doing anything major, but i saw you disrespect some members, also you on your bounty hunter you are kinda mingy but when you are on your CG you seem serius and ready to arrest even thou you been on your BH 1 minute before and were doing some mingy/arrastable thing

I have been talked to about the bounty hunter and CG part, I am aware of this problem now but i will try to subdue this in the future as i have said in my previous Responses

Edited by Charlotte

+1 You are a good person in heart and that is what counts. Attitude can change over time. Like i had to do when i was on suspension. But that you can change your heart is nothing you can change unless you do something dumb. Good luck Charlotte.

Current: 332ndO ARCL LT Sterling, Mrs. Jackson, Jedi Knight Silvya
Former: HS/DU and Knight Tiplar, SA x3, GM/GH and Alpha-22 2ndLT MEDL Aven, Master over Stockings in Boxing fights

-1 See the thing is, I would +1 this but i’ve had some awful interactions with you when i was in CG. You have quiet an attitude towards people and just over all not a friendly demeanor + all the stuff everyone else has said 

Current: Homosexual
Former: TGM , DU CSM , 91st CSM , Jedi Shadow , 21stKU , First 332nd Sterling , GMO , Senior Admin , Barriss Offee

4 hours ago, Ethan said:

-1 See the thing is, I would +1 this but i’ve had some awful interactions with you when i was in CG. You have quiet an attitude towards people and just over all not a friendly demeanor + all the stuff everyone else has said 

I never am purposefully mean to people sometimes it just sounds like i Try to be but eitherway thank you for the criticism I will keep this in mind

5 minutes ago, Bluecar said:

-1 All my encounters with you have been hot headed and short tempered maybe it's the way you come off but you do good work within CG. 

Thank you for the Comment, I always come off like this but its just my type of speaking like im trying to sound angry in RP! I will try to keep this up and change this as much i can

+1 I see nothing wrong with giving a chance. Staff gives the opportunity to grow and become more mature, and if you're dedicated to helping people and the server, you'll reap the rewards

spacer.png

Former: Rancor PVT | Special Operations SGM | Jedi Astromech | Guardian | B2 Battle Droid

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• Agree 1
  • Confused 1

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh: