Bud's Farewell

Gentlemen im kinda dum and forgot to put this hear 

Best Tupac Songs: 20 Essential Tracks | uDiscover

This server will always be in my heart it helped me out so much just in life and general thank you joah and forseen and the 501st for bring the best memories on GMOD ever thank you all 

PS i know kinda late but hey Life is my answer will be on fourms every so often and ts and discord if yall want to talk shot a message 

• Friendly 3
On 5/12/2021 at 11:56 AM, Conrad said:

This man really resigned 3 separate times lol.

Peace dog.

Thanks Conrod ill still be in discord and stuff also yeah i know im pretty dumb LOL

On 5/12/2021 at 9:06 AM, FatherHanz said:

o7 thanks for the memories

your welcome homie you and the boys were fucking awsome!!!!!

Goodbye big man. Always treated me like a little brother. Thanks for everything you taught me, also I did your mfking 187th tryout, its where it all began.

:peepoLove:

• Winner 1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

Just now, Slak said:

Goodbye big man. Always treated me like a little brother. Thanks for everything you taught me, also I did your mfking 187th tryout, its where it all began.

:peepoLove:

you damm right stineky now teach these youngsters right or im gonna have to get my old man cane

1 minute ago, Bud said:

you damm right stineky now teach these youngsters right or im gonna have to get my old man cane

See the source image

• Funny 1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

10 minutes ago, Zensras said:

FUCK 

Another one :(

i had been gone for a bit buddy i was just dumass and forgot to put this here but you were good staff member back in my day

stinky man. It's late but you complained I didn't say goodbye, so peace out my boy, had some funny ass drunk/high moments with you lol. Feel free to message me if you need me :peeposalute:
Nah but fr good luck with work and everything, you got yourself in a good spot right now and hopefully things keep turning up good for you IRL. Spend time with that "latina girl" of yours and have fun man lol, focus on you and keep doing what you do best.

b5b2e1a793f38ce106732ca550984be6.jpg 

Edited by Deku
  • Winner 1

Full-time Server Boomer

g2gsVqh.gif

15 minutes ago, Deku said:

stinky man. It's late but you complained I didn't say goodbye, so peace out my boy, had some funny ass drunk/high moments with you lol. Feel free to message me if you need me :peeposalute:
Nah but fr good luck with work and everything, you got yourself in a good spot right now and hopefully things keep turning up good for you IRL. Spend time with that "latina girl" of yours and have fun man lol, focus on you and keep doing what you do best.

b5b2e1a793f38ce106732ca550984be6.jpg 

Fuck yeah man pac forever yeah for sure my dm on discord and here in general always open

• Friendly 1