Endor Village food supplies

Name: Silvy

Who helped (If applicable): REEE and Khex

Event/Encounter Name: Endor Village food supplies

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): 

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): A village in need of help on Endor. The food supply is running low after CIS forces have been taking all their resourse on planet and storing them in containers that were going to be move to Geonosis. The Republic started to move the continers too Anaxes where they got attacked by commando droids and almost lost a TX. The hole base was put on Defcon 2 when HMC was blown up. The commando droids where killing clones with their own guns and started to move for the crates. The commandos was destroyed and they where sent to Defcon 5.

KrMCdFv.png

Current: 332ndO ARCL LT Sterling, Mrs. Jackson, Jedi Knight Silvya
Former: HS/DU and Knight Tiplar, SA x3, GM/GH and Alpha-22 2ndLT MEDL Aven, Master over Stockings in Boxing fights

1/10 

I'll be honest the encounter was all over the place its really felt like nothing was planned and you kind of winged it. I think it could've been done a lot better and its was honestly just a bottom tier encounter.

• Informative 1

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

1 minute ago, Clutch said:

1/10 

I'll be honest the encounter was all over the place its really felt like nothing was planned and you kind of winged it. I think it could've been done a lot better and its was honestly just a bottom tier encounter.

Was just something that i made right there and there

Current: 332ndO ARCL LT Sterling, Mrs. Jackson, Jedi Knight Silvya
Former: HS/DU and Knight Tiplar, SA x3, GM/GH and Alpha-22 2ndLT MEDL Aven, Master over Stockings in Boxing fights