CIS Log [5/10/21]

Bacta

As said every monday a log will be put to communicate the community about stuff.

What I have worked on this week, nothing to big like last time but some mentality and future stuff being planned ahead.

With some of the tactical droids stepping down/removed Ill be mainly focusing on refining and pushing for higher quality operations, with this I can afford being more picky on my tactical droids and actually giving it time before it.

Currently for me im trying to make a operation guide of the standard of operations to show that just rdming with commando droid is pretty cringe With a lot of the shit suggested in the suggestion tab im currently doing everything rn to plan ahead to ensure the transition between the implementation's (if it happens) goes smoothly.  Im a bit sad the patrols aren't being used but mass promos have been put into effect thanks to @Misfitlove you.

Starting next week I will be making a reward and incentive to be active and not toxic this will be for a couple months for incentives.

500k for the best battle droid you will be chosen by participation and what you bring with being a positive member of the CIS

1 million for the Tactical Droids of the week chosen by quality of events and the impacts your making on the CIS.

This week i have had to put the foot down again to stop toxicity within the CIS, this is a two way street, please remember at the end of the day its a video game where you died, flaming in OOC isnt funny/productive/cool/epic/makes your Commander think you are a alpha. In CIS i have implemented a strict if caught being toxic in operations your points will be stripped and further problems will come. 

Links as always

Public discord for tryouts announcments:https://discord.gg/8twh2Y6MDT 

Tactical Droid Application

Song of the week:

Edited by Bacta
  • Winner 2
  • Informative 1

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2