Old map suggestions non existant?

Question / Concern:

Ok so recently I randomly decided to look back at an old map suggest I threw out and was placed into pending. When I look at the trello I cant find it anywhere and also a bunch of the links on the trello to certain maps suggestions just lead to one singular post that was denied. I looked through the denied section and couldn't find it there either or in any topic. Was the post hidden? or am I just having a stroke. I'm not asking for the status on the suggestion but just want to make sure I'm not going crazy. I swear I posted a pretty big suggestion filled with maps and saw it on the trello as well not too long ago. Thank you for the help!

Staff: Not really sure who to ping so Ill let the Forum people ping who should see this.

Edited by Dono

spacer.png

That’s my bad if I’m honest with you, we’ve recently started to move sections around so links aren’t leading to the correct place and I haven’t had the time to correct the Trello, however if you’re looking for a map suggestions status and it’s not in denied nor is it in accepted, it’s being looked at to be added in an upcoming update.

• Friendly 1