CIS Log [5/3/21]

Bacta

I will be posting a topic about the CIS every week to publicly announce changes within the faction, here i will outline new rules and regulations being implemented to push for better communication as always the CIS discord is a public discord for the community linked here.https://discord.gg/U5MWsgJqEq

The biggest change is the way we operate operations

Instead of when the leader of the operation dies, its not a wave based system, a tactical droid has 3 waves that the droid can utilize whenever to send the droids out in waves, this has been put into place to avoid spawn camping and to push for better roleplay as its more fun for a droid army coming all at once.

Patrols: This has also sparked some things, every week or two Dooku sends out a mission, the point of these that they can do them without a tactical droid, they have  5 lives and can be started all they need is a Tactical droid+ permission, 2 weeks ago it was stealing republic property this week it was commiting mass terrorism blowing generators. The leader of the CIS Patrol is identified through the B1 commander job/model

Event Jobs: With permission from the founder to balance the game more if there are more than 60 players the CIS can utilize the event jobs for more health boost/armor boost.

BH: With our new partnership it is possible for a BH to apply to be a tactical droid, more information can be found here https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vjMXneNLp27z3hVV8NwAnB2MgwbpD6eWKyH0qGrGFbE/edit

Future plans and general thoughts

I haven't been feeling the best mentality and physically (Covid and starting a new job got me all worked up some days has actually been hell and I haven't handled it properly, ive been super moody so apologies if i have snapped at anyone its been a rough couple weeks), but overall my goal rn is refining and  making these systems much better to push for a better, the biggest change I am planning is the inventory system to encourage roleplay with your droid character expanding it. With this i have a public trello to keep you guys in the loop constantly with my ADD ass https://trello.com/b/ASLoVAuL

-Inventory System (Ways a droid keeps a inventory to be used for operations, IE: Jetpacks/Armour)

-Planetary Assult (Occupation of a planet for a extended period of time)

-Working with GMS for NPC droids assistance (Helps with smaller operations to make it more fun)

-Operation Help/Guide to assist tactial droids with operations.

I want to fill this out with saying that as Dooku I am looking at all the systems 24/7,  I want the faction to succeed and reach new heights and want to encourage you all to have the same mindset.

With this every week to leave it on a lighter tone i will be linking a BANGER song to jam out that's relevant to the week

Edited by Bacta
  • Agree 1
  • Winner 3

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

Banned
19 minutes ago, Finn said:

Ya song is lame.

Ya song is lame.

r4ymo.gif

• Coordinator
Coordinator
32 minutes ago, Finn said:

Ya song is lame.

Ya 212th is lame
Imagine losing to the 501st at Umbara

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 5
  • Funny 1
  • Winner 1
1 hour ago, Dinaric said:

Imagine selling Yoda into slavery  LOOL

Hes balling in money now. 

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management