The Arkanian Issue - Havi

Alec

7/10 Good shoot em up with some RP. Fighting a flying, healing bounty hunter wasn't too fun though. Still good deployment regardless

spacer.png

Former: Rancor PVT | Special Operations SGM | Jedi Astromech | Guardian | B2 Battle Droid

7/10 Pretty fun deployment tough it did seem a little bare but it was fun regardless

spacer.png

Current:  Nothing                                                                                                                                                                        

Former: 104th BCMD Wolffe | 212th GCO ARFL Switchblade | 501st ARCO CPT Sina | Knight Etain Tur-Mukan  | Alpha-98 Nate 

1 minute ago, Gaster said:

7/10 Felt more like a shootem up, no clear direction anywhere. But deployments are always chaotic with this many people, was handled well regardless.

I apologize for that, there was supposed to be more RP but I once again failed to get almost any helpers

• Agree 1

unknown.png

30 minutes ago, Johnson said:

7/10 Good shoot em up with some RP. Fighting a flying, healing bounty hunter wasn't too fun though. Still good deployment regardless

Sorry about that was me I was getting nearly 4 shot by badbatch that was sniping at me so I had to run a lot. Plus my HP was base health and I usually got shot down to like 600/700 right away too.

7/10 Rating very late but it was very fun and I’m sure that it would’ve been even better with a few more GH’s/EJ’s. I think the weapon the BH was using was a little over the top considering his HP and having a jet pack and medkit. Overall, it was a very fun shoot em up and was pretty well done considering the amount of people working on it and the much greater amount of people deployed.

Former:

Jedi Youngling