Ah shit here we go again

Cox

Battalion: 104th 

RP Name: Battalion Commander Wolffe

Date: 4/26/2021

Reason: Well I never thought I would say this but im officially burnt out even after that LOA where I was with my dad. Ive been thinking about this for about a week now and I have been here for 230+ days straight with about 2 or 3 LOA's and non stop working to get where I am and now that I made it to where I wanted I have done everything I set out to do. 104th is active, we get recruits more often, host trainings more often, are more serious, and finally have a stable officer corp. Im very proud of what I have done and am satisfied with who I am leaving the battalion to, I feel as if they will do great when im gone. Its like someone told me its better to have a good half term which the point im at then have a decent full term and I am happy with where my term is and happy that with the people im leaving in charge it will only get better and better from here, from where me and 4 other Wolffes have all built up off of each other to finally get it somewhere, where there aint as many problems for the next and thats where I im leaving it, where there aint goin be as many problems or issues. And as much as it sadden me to do this I think that the more I go and push myself it will just make things bad from pushin myself so hard, sounds crazy but its happen to me before.

TLDR: I would rather finish on a good note with half a term that’s was great and leads to others doing great then a full one with a decent term 

Goodbyes: Saving these for when im out, out im still here so yall can get rid of me yet.

We smokin the me pack for today :peepoLove:

Edited by Cox

Certified Giga Chad

2 minutes ago, Havi said:

Too son dumbass, you were supposed to do this on friday or smth

Ye well I decided to do it Wednesday and then I thought it was weird doing it in the middle so I just did it now cuz freedom was there 

Certified Giga Chad

o7 Brotha it was good to see you get far in the 104th, continue to work hard.

Edited by Sina

spacer.png

Current:  Nothing                                                                                                                                                                        

Former: 104th BCMD Wolffe | 212th GCO ARFL Switchblade | 501st ARCO CPT Sina | Knight Etain Tur-Mukan  | Alpha-98 Nate 

Don't worry man. I'll make sure the battalion does great!

• Disagree 1

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA

Glo Gang Duhhhhhspacer.png

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

19 minutes ago, JuiceBox said:

I’m sorry I think I started this no cap

nah it started when Lucky went to foxtrot, then since then people from the old 104th have been fading away like thanos snapped

Full-time Server Boomer

g2gsVqh.gif