Wreckers Fist

Marshh

Name: Marshh

RP Rank: XO

Suggestion: Create a powerful fists SWEP for Wrecker

Implementation: ^^ Name it like the Wrecking Ball or Wrecker’s Fists

Lore: Wrecker | Wookieepedia | Fandom

Workshop content if applicable: N/A

(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: Change

(Any job modification requires all this information)

Job: Bad Batch Wrecker

Slots: N/A

Description: N/A

Model: N/A

(Provide the model string if on server Ex. models/player/synergy/cblake/ls_squad/ls_trp/lstrp.mdl (Get this from the Q menu)

Weapons: weapon_fists (Modify and create a separate fists SWEP)

(If you want a modification to a weapon/saber you must put the weapon string in the suggestion. Ex. tfa_e5 (Get this from the Q menu))

Damage: 100 - 600 (Damage is negotiable, we want to see what everyone else thinks is reasonable and obviously the choice is ultimately up to the Founders if this were to be implemented)

Mobility: 100% | However we are wondering if Wrecker would receive a small boost in mobility when using these fists so that he can close the gap between himself and his target. Wrecker currently has a slight speed reduction as it is and this would put him up to the default run speed that everyone else is at when using this SWEP.

Other: Wrecker doesn’t really get to live up to his full potential in terms of his enhanced strength. A lot of time any strength related RP with Wrecker is left up to RNG which has resulted in him failing simple tasks that he should easily be able to do and then people making fun of him and calling him small and weak. This fists SWEP purpose is to give Wrecker the feeling of actually being strong. Obvious abuse of this SWEP would result in removal from the position. We are also willing to replace Wrecker’s Z6 for this SWEP if need be.

• Agree 2

Hi, I'm Marsh, I'm 19, I work at Disney Land as a Mickey Mouse Actor and get paid minimum wage. My mother kicked me out the house so I live with my Grandma. Hit me up on discord for some gaming times!

Just now, Marvel said:

+1 He obviously wrote this

My mom helped me

• Friendly 1

Hi, I'm Marsh, I'm 19, I work at Disney Land as a Mickey Mouse Actor and get paid minimum wage. My mother kicked me out the house so I live with my Grandma. Hit me up on discord for some gaming times!

23 minutes ago, Marshh said:

Mobility: 100% | However we are wondering if Wrecker would receive a small boost in mobility when using these fists so that he can close the gap between himself and his target. Wrecker currently has a slight speed reduction as it is and this would put him up to the default run speed that everyone else is at when using this SWEP.

+1 to everything except this, with the possible damage being anywhere from 100-600. Also getting a mobility boost would make it a bit too good

Edit: Mobility booost just ups it to base speed. 1+ to all

Edited by Havi

unknown.png

4 minutes ago, Havi said:

+1 to everything except this, with the possible damage being anywhere from 100-600. Also getting a mobility boost would make it a bit too good

I'm only asking for a mobility boost due to the fact that they made me slower as Wrecker

As much as this would make sense for the character, I really can't see this ever being used for anything besides tryouts and minging. It's not practical in the server setting to run up and punch a droid once or twice to kill them, considering the usual method of using cover, especially since the droids have superb aim.

idk, something about it just doesn't sit right with me. -1

• Agree 2

hi.

Just now, Havi said:

Ohh, if youre slower then im fine. As long as it doesnt go over the base speed

Yea, it would be equal to default speed is what I mean

I will mention one random thing about this.

Wrecker isn't the only person yo have strong fist.

Commander Bacara kept a suit of power armour for his personal use which is what he wears. So he technically has it. But thats unimportant.

Main thing is this suggestion was made AGES ago and never went through.

It seems ultimately pointless as you wouldn't be punching shit and they won't give you 100 damage fists. I believe most the time Wrecker uses his strength is to pick stuff up and throw it. You running towards droids is going to get you killed and the only use is for players.

-1 seems like it will almost never be used. I would be okay maybe less damage but I still think they are completely pointless.

Edited by Gadget
  • Disagree 1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

+1 Why not. Best case, he beats down a droid that was prob already about the die anyways and lives out the Wrecker fantasy. Worst case, he gets himself shot up running at them and the battle doesn't change for the rest of the server. Not like clones (commanders included) don't die and get back up 5 mins later anyways. Seems harmless to me.

• Agree 1

Former 21st

Formerly known as CastleClone

Forum Admin

This suggestion was made Twice now, and was denied both times.

Receiving a small boost of mobility to catch up to your target would just be a speed boost, and Wrecker already has a HP boost so that's a big no from me. -1

• Confused 3

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

+1 only problem is is wrecker having the sweep out to run faster then his normal speed like just to run around base not to fight with. 

Big brain give him the charger sweep from left for dead:FeelsTastyMan:

Edited by Shake
  • Agree 1
2 hours ago, Gadget said:

Because they wanted force fists and other rando shit that didn’t fit lmao.

This is a good suggestion I support this. I love this. Thank you @Marshh+1

• Friendly 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

+1 Maybe make the animation for punching last a bit longer so he isn't running around punching droids left and right (if possible). Also if they do like 600 Damage whoever wrecker is gotta make sure he is using the right fists when getting into a fist fight with another clone.

• Agree 1

🌓🌙

3 hours ago, Naffen said:

Receiving a small boost of mobility to catch up to your target would just be a speed boost, and Wrecker already has a HP boost so that's a big no from me. -1

The speed boost would just match up to default speed

• Management
6 hours ago, Gadget said:

5 hours ago, Naffen said:

5 hours ago, Bleach said:

I've lost track on how many times this has been suggested and denied.

Just stop.

This particular suggestion has been suggested once before and denied by the lovely Intel Team with no reason given. The only other similar suggestion was the force fists suggestion which is an addon and was laggy as hell so it was denied. It may have been denied in the past but for completely different reasons and keep in mind we are also under new management.

-1ing just because it has been denied before is so meaningless. Those were different circumstances and handled by different people. Everything in this suggestion is negotiable and implementation would be up to the current Founders. There is literally no negative outcome from this and so far everyone’s reasoning behind -1ing this suggestion is actually baffling.

• Agree 3
  • Funny 1
  • Winner 1
  • Confused 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

The Current State of Channel Incentives | 2018-07-19 | Distribution Center
+1

To me this will make wrecker a more desirable character and will help with people wanting the character more, the more that comes into play the better it is for the server offering unique experiences. The more this could be practiced and applied the better peoples motivation will be IMO

if there minging remove them :4head: 

Edited by Bacta

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

Now look, I've denied this before and the main reason wasn't because it was laggy like Marvel said; it was because unique weapons is a slippery slope.

We are busy when it comes to new content, very busy as of late because of the new box. The general consensus was that if Wrecker gets a unique item, who else will want one because of that; and we don't want to have to pick and choose who gets what.

Obviously, I will not be voting because of my standing with Server Suggestions, but I felt like I should give insight on the previous decision on my behalf. If the community really wants this and the Founders decide it's a good fit, then so be it.

• Agree 3
  • Disagree 2
  • Informative 1

Forum Admin

I'm gonna have to agree with Bbstine on this one. We had unique buffs for battalions and the community opted to remove it. It seems like with unique weapons/sweps that will only happen again. Not saying thats a bad thing, but its certainly something to remember.

For now, +1. Just don't be surprised when people start begging for unique job to job class weapons/setups.

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

+1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

+1, like other has said before, it provides insentive to those in interested in trying out for the Bad Batch. 

For example, Echo has a fucking armory as a loadout with the RC guns and the West-AR. That’s an insentive for people to tryout for that postion. Wrecker isn’t asking for a turbo laser, he just wants to punch and hurt people. :3

Edited by Red_Panda
  • Agree 1

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

On 4/27/2021 at 7:40 AM, Bleach said:

-1 Reasons already stated

I've lost track on how many times this has been suggested and denied.

Just stop.

Shields for Havoc Squad

+1 from me

• Friendly 1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

+1 i love lore

also, it makes complete sense in my opinion. Crosshair has his signature weapon that NOBODY else gets, Echo gets half of the fucking Republic Arsenal in his kit, and well... wrecker isn't even big anymore. Give people something to show up for these tryouts, give people an incentive to WANT to be Wrecker besides just the RP. Strong big dumb idiot RP is fun, but giving the position other incentives like this will push it the extra mile. I think this is absolutely fucking hilarious and it makes sense. I would love to see Wrecker start boxing up a droid like Floyd Mayweather. 

Edited by Deku
  • Funny 1
  • Winner 1

Full-time Server Boomer

g2gsVqh.gif

On 4/26/2021 at 7:52 PM, Fyi said:

As much as this would make sense for the character, I really can't see this ever being used for anything besides tryouts and minging. It's not practical in the server setting to run up and punch a droid once or twice to kill them, considering the usual method of using cover, especially since the droids have superb aim.

What the fuck are you talking about?

• Funny 1

+1 now hear me out here...... Punch people...... with the CHICKEN!

Edited by Paladin_
  • Funny 1

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA

On 4/26/2021 at 10:52 PM, Fyi said:

put a mf prop infront of him and have him punch it into droids

basically ALMOST remake this 

the Darman Keller guy

• 2 weeks later...
  • Retired Founder

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been DENIED.

If the same suggestion is submitted again within 60 DAYS of this post it will be automatically denied.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO [CW] SERVER SUGGESTIONS - DENIED

DENIED as we don't want to make a copy of a VIP item to give to any job, let alone a job that doesn't require you to be VIP.
However, we are currently looking at finding an alternative.

Denial reasons:
(These are some reasons that your suggestion might get denied for.)

• Not providing sufficient information.
    Ex: Just linking the workshop and not giving us the actual model path you want to use.
  • The addon's size is way too big compared to its content(s).
    Ex: 35MB for one model.
  • Majority negative feedback.
  • Bad optimization and/or causes bad performance on the server.
  • Having multiple suggestions within one thread.
  • Bothering leadership/development team regarding a suggestion.
  • Suggesting a previously denied suggestion within 60 days of denial.

• Agree 1
  • Funny 2
  • Winner 1