Jar Jar's jump boost

Name: Representative Binks | Black

RP Rank: Senator

Suggestion: Boost Jar Jar jump

Implementation: Increase Jar Jar's jump to the same jump the Gungan job gets

Lore: 

Workshop content if applicable:
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: Change jar jar's jump height
(Any job modification requires all this information)

Job: Jar Jar Bink

Slots: 1

Description: keep it the same

Model: N/A
(Provide the model string if on server Ex. models/player/synergy/cblake/ls_squad/ls_trp/lstrp.mdl (Get this from the Q menu)

Weapons: N/A
(If you want a modfication to a weapon/saber you must put the weapon string in the suggestion. Ex. tfa_e5 (Get this from the Q menu))

Other: This was approved by Mas Ammeda | Robb

• Agree 1

💎 Your favorite E-girl lover 💎

+1
Lego starwars lore accurate

🎀  𝒱𝑒𝓉𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓃 𝐵𝓊𝓈𝓈𝓎 𝒮𝓁𝒶𝓎𝑒𝓇  🎀
𝘊𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘙𝘊-3222 "𝘈𝘵𝘪𝘯"

22 hours ago, Guac said:

+1
Lego starwars lore accurate

fr tho +1

Former: 187th Support Overseer Captain, SO ARCO Major, Commander Faie / 41stGC ARCL / 41stGC REGL, Guild Cabinet Member, 21stSCO eARCL WO, HS Crush, 1LT MEDL Aven, Commander Tiplee, SA/VA/TRM, Commander DoomLast Gregor, First Engle Current: Freedom from GMOD

d1f7c9034534838c17b6757ff9b5d99c.png

+1 But I do think that things like this should be considered for many characters at once so we don't have a "add this perk to this job" every couple of days. This will make these characters more unique while hopefully not having everyone and their mother have some perk that they want for their job.

• Winner 2

Former:

Jedi Youngling

2 hours ago, Pog said:

+1 But I do think that things like this should be considered for many characters at once so we don't have a "add this perk to this job" every couple of days. This will make these characters more unique while hopefully not having everyone and their mother have some perk that they want for their job.

any suggestions?

6 hours ago, Black said:

any suggestions?

I’m not sure what you’re asking here. Are you asking how I think this should be done more efficiently or are you asking what other jobs I think would make sense to have a unique thing like Jar Jar would with his extra jump?

Former:

Jedi Youngling

1 hour ago, Pog said:

I’m not sure what you’re asking here. Are you asking how I think this should be done more efficiently or are you asking what other jobs I think would make sense to have a unique thing like Jar Jar would with his extra jump?

Asking about what other jobs than jar jar require such a thing like a jump boost or something similar. I don't think there are any other jobs requiring a jump boost but maybe you have anything else in mind. 

8 minutes ago, Black said:

Asking about what other jobs than jar jar require such a thing like a jump boost or something similar. I don't think there are any other jobs requiring a jump boost but maybe you have anything else in mind. 

I'm not talking about specifically a jump boost, I am talking about these minor changes to add uniqueness to various characters that keep popping up. For example, just this with week with Wrecker's fist and Jar Jar's jump. These are very minor things that I think could be done much more efficiently by taking a look at all these characters and changing them at once if that's something that the server decides is worth the effort. I'm saying this so that we don't start having a trend of everyone asking for new things on their jobs every couple days and complaining that others have too much uniqueness or they're not getting enough etc. This isn't about specifically the jump boost, more the principle of making these minor adjustments to jobs as a whole.

Edited by Pog
  • Agree 1

Former:

Jedi Youngling

+1

It must be like Lego Star Wars gameplay... While we're at it, let's make Yoda super slow and give him a cane. 

Intelligence Agent 'Esk'
I was A'den for 2 days which was cool

On 4/27/2021 at 1:27 AM, Marvel said:

+1 I can't wait to watch Jar Jar jump up to the BCC windows

+1, and I can't wait to throw rocks at Jar Jar to get him off the BCC windows

Current: 21stGM Captain Paladin

Former: TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM

• 2 weeks later...