CIS Feedback!

Bacta

Good Morning Yall! Its ya boy Bacta!

With the implementation and changes of CIS stuff, I want to gauge community feedback and thoughts on the CIS and to expand on everyone's thoughts!

As Dooku a big promise is ensuring that im listening to yall so if you have ANY  problem air it out here, ill be looking at this thread religiously! End of the day we all want the best for the server so Im legit here for anything!

https://discord.gg/RgJcDGmUNY

also heres the discord link

Edited by Bacta
  • Winner 2
  • Friendly 2

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

Organize ops better. All players should know exactly what the objective should be when going in. In my eyes, a CIS op is the best opportunity for a back and forth between the Republic and the CIS, and there's so much room for creativity. Come up with a plan, assign roles, and execute it. I'm so tired of seeing the same damn formula over and over again. It's just people get on commando droids, infiltrate a place, kill a guy or two, more droids get sent in, and it's done. Please encourage people to be creative.

• Agree 2

hi.

5 hours ago, Cubby said:

Imagine CIS deployments where instead of GM’s using NPCs it was actual players. 

You would need a lot of ppl for that lmao. But great idea. I agree with FYI for the most part. I am pretty excited for the BH stuff, will bring out some great RP.

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

8 hours ago, Cubby said:

Imagine CIS deployments where instead of GM’s using NPCs it was actual players. 

Would love to do that with our ops but often times we run into problems where there just isnt enough ppl. Regardless of anything we do.... we will probably never have a force large enough to rival the rest of the server of clones due to the nature of just how the server population is. NPCs should only be used in the context to make the operations feel more immersive to how the CIS really was in lore - an absolute fuck ton of droids that never stop being made and remade. 

spacer.png

I feel like for CIS to have a chance in the Ops they should have better Droids. I feel like if you made the progression from b1 to b2 a little quicker, then more people would play. I did like 10 ops and wasn't even close to getting B2 and I resigned. I want to join back to see what it is like under different leadership though. Also Encourage Gms to do CIS deployments vs Clone NPCs. I already said this to you privately but a rating system like an AAR would be nice as well for maybe the republic and CIS.

🌓🌙