Stormzy's Yoda Reapplication

Stormzy

Steam Name: [SR] Stormzy

RP Name: Grand Master of The Order Yoda

Steam ID (SteamID Finder): STEAM_0:0:142886591

How many terms have you held the position?: 1 term

How do you feel your previous term went?: Personally, I felt my previous term wasn’t completed or at least to my desire. There are still things I wish to complete to leave off on a good note. Then again, I am still currently trying to still push for a more entertaining vibe even during downtime. It did have it's ups and downs, with the promotion and removal of a few people and the addition of a few changes, though they did help us with progressing slowly.

Why do you wish to remain a Grand Master of the Order?: Honestly speaking, I feel I can still continue to improve the order. As I believe I have yet to reach my goal as Yoda. The Merits are still a work on progress which we are still actively trying to fix. The roleplay is another thing which we have attempted to try to fix and adjust to the new Server Roleplay. Along with trying to find some new blood for the Council to get some fresh ideas. I also noticed that it’s an issue that knights and padawans haven’t been coming to masters for problems, I feel people think they aren’t willing to “listen.” Though we have stated it and tried to show it during meetings by waiting or looking at forms.

Current availability: 10AM- 10PM EST

What are some of your achievements in the order during your past term?: Created a few new merits values for people to get along with working alongside a fellow Master to create a “Passive rp” board known as Mission Board(Not entirely my idea). This helped us to give the Knights a bit of things to do and in return earn merits. Re-evaluating the masters we had and bringing in people as a start to bring new changes/improve things. Making sure the values of what it means to be a master are being met on a day to day basis. In terms of order relationship other than the concern brought up before, I feel as if there is more continuity when looking through knights and padawans in terms of roleplay and standards. Although things could still be improved so we will continue to do so.

What improvements or changes do you plan on making within the Jedi order?: Making sure the Mission board is operating at a stable pace with future developments to come. Continuing to give people the freedom to give their characters(Jedi) a “Backstory” for their character on why they act the way they are and what not so people would stop thinking it's just them being edgy Sith Jedi kinda things. As long as it is within a respectable roleplay backstory it will be fine. Attempting to fix the Battalion Jedi system as it has no incentive beside joining and being with friends. But wait, there is more, the Jedi Ranks are already being worked on but I felt as if they were unneeded with all 10. I am currently trying to figure different ways of changing them whether it maybe reduction of ranks or just changing them entirely.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

Feel free to put any questions down, I will try to answer them best I can.

Forum Admin

+1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

+1 Stormzy has always acted in the best interest of the Jedi Order and done what is necessary to get things done, even though it might cause some controversy. He is always looking for ways to better the order and I think he has left some things unfinished that he can finish in his 2nd term if he gets it.

• Friendly 1

I've had a lot of issues with you as yoda and honestly theirs one i just can't look past. I am kind of insulted you would even think about running considering it. I've brought it up to you multiple times and every time without fail you brush me off. Someone that cares that little doesn't deserve the position and i think their are better candidates out there.

If you just did the voice this would be a +1

• Funny 3
  • Informative 2
  • Optimistic 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

A few questions before I vote

1. You had three months to already accomplish your goals. Why do you think you deserve another three months to try again?

2. This has been (from what I have heard, I am relatively new) one of the worst states of the Jedi Order in recent memory. Do you think you are to blame for that or are there other issues that you can provide that has lead to this if you know?

3. Are you able to give us more details on the current plans of the merit system and rank adjustments stated in your app?

🌓🌙

+1 give me base permit and so whiskey 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

30 minutes ago, FatherHanz said:

1. You had three months to already accomplish your goals. Why do you think you deserve another three months to try again?

2. This has been (from what I have heard, I am relatively new) one of the worst states of the Jedi Order in recent memory. Do you think you are to blame for that or are there other issues that you can provide that has lead to this if you know?

3. Are you able to give us more details on the current plans of the merit system and rank adjustments stated in your app?

1. Well, it's difficult since there were things occurring both IRL and things on the side. Some were already starting/started but not completed. As for the "deserve" question. I'm not one to say I necessarily deserve it but I am passionate about it and want to make it enjoyable for everyone.

2. Uhh, I am going to say it's safe to assume but this will be for the people who don't play or even bother to care about the Order. We have been actively looking for ways to make things enjoyable for everyone. Me specifically, I am always trying to come up with different things. Even if it's a weird idea, I will try to do it and see if it works out. Me personally, I feel that their never really is a "good state" of the order its more of how people see it in my opinion.

3. Currently I am trying to change up a few merits so it's more things for downtime so people wouldn't have much to complain on not having anything to do as for Rank Adjustments that is still being talked upon so I would rather keep it disclosed for now.

• Informative 2
15 hours ago, Stormzyyy said:

The roleplay is another thing which we have attempted to try to fix and adjust to the new Server Roleplay

+1 But like Eclipse said, if you want Jedi RP to improve you gotta lead by example. Do the funny voice!

Former:

Jedi Youngling

I can vote on apps now pog +1

• Friendly 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

31 minutes ago, justuscloud5 said:

person burdening himself alone with carrying the order

I just want to say a few things, I am not carrying the order alone. That is probably how you see it but me and my Council members have been working together to improve it. They were doing my job a few times while I was away.

32 minutes ago, justuscloud5 said:

allowing bias to take over some of your decisions after promising to drain the swamp,

Can you give an example?

14 hours ago, Stormzyyy said:

I just want to say a few things, I am not carrying the order alone. That is probably how you see it but me and my Council members have been working together to improve it. They were doing my job a few times while I was away.

Can you give an example?

the promotion of the near entire jedi council being your friend group after the wipe of the order and promoting someone to master after they just came back to the server. now pertaining to that i will not speak on their performance as i have seen a quite mixed bag but things haven't changed under your first term. so i am going to ask here when is the major change that outsiders can see as a whole gonna come into effect instead of saying it is there when to many they aren't there and the jedi are hampered.

edit: talked to you and now i understand some of the decisions and your mindset just remember outsiders play a large rople in how things look

Edited by justuscloud5
  • Agree 1

To be honest I would of +1 if the application was longer because if it was anyone else for example say me, it would be -1 but just because you served a previous term doesnt mean you have to write down your app in less then 15 minutes it should take 3 hours minimum for going as something as big as yoda. Although I am not very active on the server anymore I would like to share my opinion plus if what Cloud said was true by you promoting your friends all up to council then thats just terrible for the people who want to actually progress through the order and actually get to a master rank at the very minimum.

Going to have to be a -1 from me sorry.

• Disagree 2
  • Informative 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Confused 3

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47autk0ajbcj5rtkhc86

Former: Delta Pilot 42 | WO Appo | 501st 2ndLT ScarZ | Naval LT Patrick

24 minutes ago, justuscloud5 said:

the promotion of the near entire jedi council being your friend group after the wipe of the order and promoting someone to master after they just came back to the server. now pertaining to that i will not speak on their performance as i have seen a quite mixed bag but things haven't changed under your first term. so i am going to ask here when is the major change that outsiders can see as a whole gonna come into effect instead of saying it is there when to many they aren't there and the jedi are hampered.

I have answered this before, the “mass promotion” wasn’t entirely my friend group but a group of individuals picked by My high command and myself at the time along with approval/feedback from Director’s. We are currently actively looking for different people for Master and I, myself have a few but I am awaiting on improvements. The performance they have has been helpful with us moving forward, they provide use with idea’s and criticism when it comes to certain problems/situations. I wouldn’t have promoted these guys strictly because they’re my friends as a few of them, weren’t that close with me to be considered “friends.” Plus the change is being worked on, we’ve run into multiple issues and pushed back to fix it. We are fixing issues that WE see due to the fact not many people tell us. For the people who do speak to us, we look into it and contact/speak with them to look more into it. For the people who say it isn’t there, it’s most likely because they aren’t actively paying attention to Jedi. At least, this is what I’m seeing. 

Just now, ScarZ said:

To be honest I would of +1 if the application was longer because if it was anyone else for example say me, it would be -1 but just because you served a previous term doesnt mean you have to write down your app in less then 15 minutes it should take 3 hours minimum for going as something as big as yoda. Although I am not very active on the server anymore I would like to share my opinion plus if what Cloud said was true by you promoting your friends all up to council then thats just terrible for the people who want to actually progress through the order and actually get to a master rank at the very minimum.

Going to have to be a -1 from me sorry.

The App wasn’t written in “15 mins” I just suck at writing these, it took me a few days to make sure it was well written and decently done. As for the Cloud response, I just wrote on it.

• Informative 1

I'll be honest, my master career was a joke, but Stormzy was always a good Yoda.

I had my reservations about him before when he had first applied, but honestly every time I see Stormzy on, he's always engaging the Order, the troopers, AND the Bounty Hunters (<3) in some way. There are points where he's just b-hopping around but I can say for the most part that he is actually "AcTivE" on the server in the purest form of the word. People love this guy, I love this guy, and I want to see him continue to do good. +1

Question though, do you plan to utilize Tython more? It's the best planet on the map and the temple is still usually pretty abandoned.

• Agree 2
  • Friendly 1

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

1 hour ago, Ratio said:

, do you plan to utilize Tython more?

Yeah, we’ve made it to where Tython is also our trial only planet. We’ve tried to do some roleplay here and there on it like with those artifact/ruins around. Just a matter of people actually engaging. Need to replan that, actually. 

16 hours ago, ScarZ said:

Changing my -1 to a neutral as I haven't been active enough to see how you did on your first term plus he explained his side of the story.

cant neutral. Neutral dumb

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

+1
Just make sure your council is holding the same standards to everyone and not picking and choosing when to and I think you'll do fine.
Your last term was meh mostly cause of LOAs and needing to build things back up, so lets see what you can do.

:NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance:

Veteran Admin
50 minutes ago, ScarZ said:

Why is that?

Because it is against the rules now its not 2018 anymore.... anyway +1

• Agree 1

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

On 4/22/2021 at 7:36 PM, FatherHanz said:

The Order has been in much worse positions than it is now.

+1 I think you did good last term, and can do more to bring positive change.

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Thigh High Connoisseur|

j5VeS9D.jpg

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

Congratulations! Your application for the position you applied for has been ACCEPTED!

Your term will end 3 MONTHS after this post. Good luck!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management