[ACCEPTED] Piffs Re-app

Piff

RP Name: WPL Executive Officer Comet

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:155574178

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: NA EST

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: Due to not having enough time to dedicate to being staff

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): Well i want to rejoin mostly to help the complete lack of events going on in the server and as well, the lack of staff helping with events/encounters that admins want to do, but don't have the powers to do it. I wish to also help my battalion itself by being staff by trying to do certain things with them and maybe with the server itself so like i said events/encounters so i can give people something to do and write up RP events to not just make everything shoot em up events. Overall, i just want the overall server activity to go up by trying to do whatever i can to help.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): My previous staff time was interesting to say the least, i was demoted and them repromoted due to an error made by someone, but regardless i still think even though i got demoted i still had to do more, but like i said i was limited by my job and wasn't able to do much. Overall i think i did better in the past 3 1/2 years i've been here and i was more motivated to do things back than.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

+1

Dancing Hotdog GIFs | Tenor

212th's most loyal Heavy

Dancing Hot Dog GIFs | Tenor
                   212th's Most Loyal Heavy, Heavy Officer, 2ndLT, Ghost Company Threepwood, The finest Glizzy of all the lands

-1 Racist tendencies, soundboard spam, selective enforcement and  overall toxicity

Disagree all you want, Piff has, and plays soundboards that have the N word, which he plays ALL THE TIME. He would never punish his friends for dropping the N word, but as staff that would be his duty. And hes just overall toxic because of those things. I think those interviewing him should consider that. 

Edited by Logic
  • Disagree 1
  • Informative 1
  • Pay Respect 1
  • Optimistic 1

I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot.

3 hours ago, Logic said:

-1 Racist tendencies, soundboard spam, selective enforcement and  overall toxicity

Disagree all you want, Piff has, and plays soundboards that have the N word, which he plays ALL THE TIME. He would never punish his friends for dropping the N word, but as staff that would be his duty. And hes just overall toxic because of those things. I think those interviewing him should consider that. 

Well there’s a big difference between in game and in Teamspeak in a locked channel, which is where if anything is dropped is where it happens and that’s usually if we are playing another game and most of my soundboards don’t even have the n word else than some kid yelling. As well, racist tendencies would most likely be something that would get me in trouble and as far as I know I have never been in trouble or banned for racist tendencies else than the one time where I came into a Chanel with a picture of black squid ward when everything with the commander report with Dennis happened and I didn’t even get in trouble for that necessarily

As well, if this were the case someone would’ve reported me or any of my friends which as far as I heard or seen no one has, and if you knew all this I’d assume you’d report me so yeah

To add on, I’d had one time of me showing that I used selective enforcement, that was when Brooklyn MRDM, I was one of the staff that witnessed what happened and was apart of it and I didn’t ban him mostly cause I saw no one had an issue and nor did I want to ban him cause someone else could do it besides me and overall situation was retarded

in regards to soundboard spam which if I’m assuming correctly you’re talking about the 104th, id say me and a good portion of the 104th cut down on soundboards for a while now just to not drive away new people.

Edited by Piff
  • Confused 2

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Logic said:

Ah yes because those are going to stop him making good events & dealing with minges
I feel like you fail to understand or comprehend someone is worth more than the shitty jokes they spout in teamspeak.

10 minutes ago, Logic said:

ACAB and BLM if you disagree you're oppressive, idk why thats so hard to understand

Please take your shitty politics off the forums cause you're not impressing anyone and you look even less credible.
If you want more people to believe your criticisms of character maybe you should tone back the Toxicity & start being open to new ideas.
Please just take this trite off the forums, cause all you're doing is diluting the discussion and trying to be some saviour.

4 minutes ago, Craigary said:

^ Comedian. Can you explain how I’m racist, pretty sure I wouldn’t be engaged to a black female if I was a raging racist. 

I think you should also give it a rest, you're only stooping as low as Logic

You're a good, capable, hard worker, Piff. See no reason to keep you out the staff team
+1

Edited by Comics
  • Agree 1
  • Winner 3

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

2 hours ago, Piff said:

in regards to soundboard spam which if I’m assuming correctly you’re talking about the 104th, id say me and a good portion of the 104th cut down on soundboards for a while now just to not drive away new people.

This aswell ^ we only use them in locked channels, or rarely in main channel. If someone spams them or something they are almost immediately kicked from the channel until its over.

🌓🌙

2 hours ago, Comics said:
hours ago, Logic said:

ACAB and BLM if you disagree you're oppressive, idk why thats so hard to understand

Man out here really tryna single piff out like he don’t support the movement? I’ve known piff for quite a while and I know personally that he is a 14 year old white girl who is not racist! +1

Edited by Inosuke
  • Funny 1

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current:  Retried

Past: 2Del, x10Boomer, x3Anakin , x2Eeth Koth, Lumi, Quinlan, Adi, x2Kit Fisto, Shaak Ti, 501st CMD, 91st CMD, Kano, Hawk, 2xAppo