After 3 Years....

After 3 Years, About 9k Hours on Synergy, and About 13k in Garrys Mod as a whole. *Also happy 4/20*

I'm Done with Garrys Mod. I have been apart of this community since August 2017 being a little 101st TR3 Bleach. I only planned to hop on Garrys Mod for a Day or Two while I was on Summer Break, But obviously, I didn't. I stayed for Months upon Months, And Honestly, I'm so happy that I decided to hop Gmod and Join Synergy Roleplay, I joined the 212th, that was my first battalion. My first BCMD was @BlackMambaand the amount of friends and memories that I made during my time going from TR3 to SGM were off the charts. I met so many friends many of which have resigned from the server and gone about their lives. Some have stayed and are still playing to this day. Then my Naval days, Oh my Naval days. It took me over 20 rounds to get into Naval when Baller was still Admiral Yularen. I served under 3 Yularens, Baller, Squeaks and Freck. And it was with Freck that I got my first "High Command" Position when he appointed me to his Rear Admiral and Esitt to Vice Admiral. After I left the Navy I joined the 501st Legion I forget who the BCMD was at the time but nevertheless I went from SGM to CMD and the leader of Torrent Company in the 501st, and those days were amazing, Being given the chance to be a Commander in one of the biggest Battalions on the server (at the time) was a great accomplishment for me and I couldn't be happier. After this I left for a few months and when I came back, 501st was under new Management and I joined back under BlueJay, but that was only for a short time because shortly after I left he resigned and Stormzy took control of the 501st as BCMD. I went from SGT to LTC and TCC (for a second time) but then, I left for CG got 2ndLT and resigned for another few months, I came back to the server and joined 212th just to fuck around but then I got hooked back into the server, I then joined Foxtrot which was in 212th at the time and it was amazing. I then went for Delta Squad Sev, During my time as Sev and in SOBDE was one of the best times I've had on the server in a LONG LONG time. I then went for Boss and got him on the Birthday which was a great achievement for me and will remain my greatest achievement on the server. Then I bounced from Battalion to Battalion getting CMD in Rancor, LTC in 501st again, and LTC and GCL in 41st. Currently I am in Bad Batch back in SOBDE, But things weren't the same as they were back in Titan Base. And when I passed Tech tryouts and my first week back in SOBDE was full of laughs and fun. Then the second week came around and I just did not want to play the server. And that's when I decided to write up a resignation, And here we are now. Tuesday April 20th 2021

And I am hanging up my Skates. Now, Onto Farewells:

Oh boy where to begin.

@EclipseYou fuck, You and I back then sounded Identical and people would always mix us up and it was hilarious. I honestly hope that you get Kal and continue to grow on the server. You are truely one of my greatest friends on the server. Stay in touch my Canadian Brother.

@Taz The shitposter himself, Over these last few years that I have known you, you have grown from a Squeaker shit bag to a top tier Meme Maker, I honestly think that you can grow to be something very big on the server, Just don't post Tech Deck Videos in Memes Chat

@Quill Khan My Brother. I wanted to thank you for the all of the opportunities that you gave me back in the day when 501st was poppin'. Truely one of the best friends. 

@Omalic @Phil You fuckers, Amazing guys. Omalic, One of the best Kals that I have seen in a really long time.  Amazing Friend, Amazing Rex. And Phil, You introduced me to Sabaton I dont even know how many years ago and I'm still listening and talking about Sabaton with you in discord every now and then. Both of you guys are great friends and I hope we stay in contact after im gone.

@Phaser @DBoi My Bri'ish folk, You guys are amazing people and I hope we get to stay in contact.

@Shockpoint Good Luck with Rex Bucko, #NotMyBarlex, One of the OGs

@Jagger Bruh SMB Oddball lookin ass. Once again another OG. Love you man.

@Mitchell Your memes are some of the best I have seen man, hope we still stay in touch in the future. Good Luck with Rancor.

@Marvel God you love hot moms. Good Luck in 501st.

@Black This fucker legit forced me to join 501st back in the day. Honestly, Thank you for doing that lmao. Because you kept pushing me to join, and look what I became.

@A-a-ron @Piff Some of the best minges I've ever had the privilege of knowing. Also Aaron, Still can't believe you're a fucking cop.

@Stormzyyy Bruh, MHA Liker. You did great as Rex. Besides the fact you blacklisted me.

@Whisper :FeelsDankMan:

@Carson Bro, Omegle with you is the best thing ever. I hope you go far on the server and in the 212th. 

@Pythin Will always be the SOBDE Reg that sold Yoda into Slavery. Good Luck in the Future pal

And that's all for Farewells. If I missed you, Don't hate me ;-;

I don't have much in the way of screenshots. but I do have this

https://i.gyazo.com/75c58d14203a555950b52e37c3479cbc.mp4

I guess that this is goodbye. Everyone on this server, past and present hold a special place in my heart. And I am happy to call Synergy Roleplay my Second Family. 

But....

The Mandalorian Its Time To Go GIF - TheMandalorian ItsTimeToGo TimeToGo -  Discover & Share GIFs

Farewell, Synergy Roleplay

See you later.

P.S Words can't describe how many tears were in my eyes while writing this.

Edited by Bleach
  • Disagree 1
  • Winner 1
  • Friendly 15
  • Pay Respect 5
  • Optimistic 1

I was the Best Canadian on the Server 

The Smoke Will Never Clear...

Christopher Walking GIF by Pop Smoke - Find & Share on GIPHY

RIP Squeaky Bleach Circa. 2017-2018.

so bs somehow you got a deeper voice than me!
a stupid 12 year old who'd just spam the teamspeak channel with earraping memes and knuckles "do you know de way" smh.
dont forget to buy this at some point btw.

spacer.png
spacer.png

• Friendly 1

spacer.png
                        Former: Longest x2 Ahsoka 276 Days (432 Combined), Blade of the Jedi (Guardian Lead), 501st: MAJ CMD XO.                      

I didn't know you as well as others, but we did a bit of minecraft when I first joined SOBDE and that was cool. It's a shame you weren't Tech for long, but hey, at three times as many hours as me- I really don't blame you for leaving. 

o7, good luck on your next adventure. 

• Friendly 1
Forum Admin

o7, where are my fucking pancakes you stole:PepeHands:

• Funny 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

o7 bleach this sucks imma miss you you was always funny and retarded like me it was always a blast talkin to you and now you gone I’ll never forget shit like luckys mine craft server and I’ll keep sending you the most retarded shit you ain’t out of it yet

you know what’s comin

Edited by Cox

Certified Giga Chad

The title for "most times as TCC" will probably be yours for a very long time.

See you around you little squeaker

Heres to a homie from the old days.

-TC REGL CMD Kix ;)

Edited by Conrad

spacer.pngspacer.png

Forum Admin

Rip Bleach. From your time reg hopping, Boss and Tech you were always someone who made everyones time fun. Stay in TS :)

"Welcome to Valhalla my King"

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

You are supposed to destroy the inactive not join them!

• Winner 2

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

No @ wow

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

see you bweach

Get the juice

Edited by Slak

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

Bruh still best SMB Oddball. I'll be here ready to give you advice when you find a girl to crush on but can't find the balls to confess to. Papa Jagger will show you the moves. Godspeed weeb, enjoy the real life.

• Friendly 1

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

Another Canadian lost. o7 Bleach, no farewell for me but it’s sad to see you go my man. At least you can step back and do something productive or pick up a hobby or something. It’s been real my man, absolute meme goblin. Have a good one my friend :PepeHands:

Full-time Server Boomer

g2gsVqh.gif

M8, think about where you've started and where you are. You should be proud of the progress you've made not only on the server but in life. GMOD might just be a game, but if you have the right mentality about it you can learn a lot about people, working with others, and responsibility. I'm proud of the person you are and though we don't speak often I try my best to keep up with people from Synergy despite only coming around to meme on the intercom occasionally. 

Keep being an awesome human and don't discredit the fun you had in a "dumb" game or this community. It was all worth it in the end if you had fun and made good memories along the way.

<3 Quill

• Friendly 1
Forum Admin

@ Forum ModHey babes, we got a funny guy right here :D

Edited by Guac
  • Disagree 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3