Juices Expiration date

Battalion: 104th Assault Battalion

RP Name: 104th ARFO CPT JuiceBox

Date: 4/18/21 

Reason: I'm burnt out and don't really find RP fun anymore

Goodbyes: First off sorry if I forget to mention you. Also I will join TS once and a while 

@deku U my boy I'll miss screwing around with you and the next two imma mention but fr if you need someone to talk about anything like deadass anything hmu I don't really have anything else to do also best Wolffe and gl with ATK Reg my son

@cox hello stanky head you probably saw this coming but yeah it is my time I enjoyed the dumb shit we did and just being able to mess around whenever. Also hmu for phas you brainlet best of luck with Wolffe

@piff squad? also miss u bby 

@codified thanks for being a good guy and making me join 104th the first time it was fun

@lucky come back nerd

@hanz yo I like didn't talk to you much but when we did it was fun.

@clutch ayo your a great dude and an even better plo carry on with how you do things

@slak i'll still get on for bh just ping me boi

@diplo miss u and your crusty toes

@flip congrats on Doom

@cuzzo same goes for you and slak hmu for BH stuff

and finally to everyone I didn't mention thanks for allowing me to be apart of this community miss you a'll.

Edited by JuiceBox
  • Pay Respect 2
11 minutes ago, JuiceBox said:

@deku U my boy I'll miss screwing around with you and the next two imma mention but fr if you need someone to talk about anything like deadass anything hmu I don't really have anything else to do also best Wolffe and gl with ATK Reg my son

o7 my boy, you're a real one and imma miss you, don't be a stranger, hmu if you ever want to play anything my man. Have a good one :peepoLove:

• Agree 1

Full-time Server Boomer

g2gsVqh.gif

Bye juice 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Love you man. Will never forget the BH times

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png