[CIS Faction]- Super Tactical Droid

Bacta

Name: Bacta

RP Rank: Admiral Trench

Suggestion: Add the super tactcail droid

Implementation:When the Tactical Droid became just too Dumb for the Separatists to Use -  YouTube

Lore: The super tactcial droid was used in the CIS serving as Generals for the CIS leading more than the regular tactical droid

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: ADD
(Any job modification requires all this information)

Job: Super Tactcial Droid

Slots: 3

Description: Super tactical droids were created for the Separatist Alliance in the Clone Wars to address shortcomings in the T-series tactical droid. They stood 1.94 meters tall[1] and were programmed to resist interrogation.[4]

Model: models/super_tactical_kalani/pm_droid_tactical_kalani.mdl

Weapons: E-5S/E-5
(If you want a modfication to a weapon/saber you must put the weapon string in the suggestion. Ex. tfa_e5 (Get this from the Q menu))

Other:

This will be used as progression for being a tactically droid for the CIS to have a divide, they will act as a more senior officers for the tactical droid with choosing new tactcial droid, this will help the fast jump between being a Tactical droid from going immediately to a HC member of the CIS.

Edited by Bacta
  • Funny 1

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

19 hours ago, Luther said:

+1 but 10 slots?

10 is the amount of slots anything that isn't a lore job (SOBDE & foxtrot included)

+1, seems like a cool thing to work for

Edited by Comics

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

• Management

I’m not sure if the faction’s size warrants something like this. Personally I would have like, 3 Super Tactical Droids and then like 6 regular ones instead of 10 of each.

-1 for now. The faction needs some work but adding a job specifically for higher ranks within the faction that ultimately serves the exact same purpose as an already existing job won’t fix anything but in my eyes can create more issues. 

Also on a side note they look hella scuffed in game. Also an idea what if you just implemented General Kalani as the single Super Tactical Droid? I think that would be a neat job that could potentially create some background RP and could be like the most senior of the Tactical Droids or serve as a member of CIS High Command. Just a thought.

Tldr; I don’t think 20 Tactical Droids is a good idea with the current state of the faction, even if you won’t realistically have 20 I’d rather Tactical droids don’t have a chance to outnumber the rest of the faction personally.

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

1 hour ago, Marvel said:

I’m not sure if the faction’s size warrants something like this. Personally I would have like, 3 Super Tactical Droids and then like 6 regular ones instead of 10 of each.

-1 for now. The faction needs some work but adding a job specifically for higher ranks within the faction that ultimately serves the exact same purpose as an already existing job won’t fix anything but in my eyes can create more issues. 

Also on a side note they look hella scuffed in game. Also an idea what if you just implemented General Kalani as the single Super Tactical Droid? I think that would be a neat job that could potentially create some background RP and could be like the most senior of the Tactical Droids or serve as a member of CIS High Command. Just a thought.

Tldr; I don’t think 20 Tactical Droids is a good idea with the current state of the faction, even if you won’t realistically have 20 I’d rather Tactical droids don’t have a chance to outnumber the rest of the faction personally.

Just edited it for 3 super tactcial droid, this is my first time suggestion stuff on the fourms and i saw everyone did 10, its 3 now

With this from me looking at previous suggestions it seems that Poggle the lesser is also being added, overall I want progression for CIS as I think the current duties and what a tactcail droid is isnt a good enough transition for a HC position of intensive roleplay.  I want to utliize super tactcali droid as A a means of progression and B better roleplay as Super tactcail droids in lore had the abillity to negotiate.

Edited by Bacta
  • Winner 1

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

+1

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...