[Accepted] Brim's Ban Appeal

Brim

Name: Brim    IGN:Hard to remember because my ban was a while ago, btu I think it was Bucket or something, I was a CT
Steam ID: 
https:/steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198853213172
Ban Reason: "Alting"
Date of Ban: I twas a good while ago, can't remember
Length of Ban: Perma
Staff Member(s) Involved: Someone named Sanchez
Reason(s) why we should accept your appeal: I wasn't alting, at the time, some people were annoyed with my name, so someone told me to change, I'd changed it maybe 3 times and the guy had to show me the format so he changed it to mine, then I had been asked if I had a VPN and I didn't know what it was, so I went to ask a family member if we had one, by time we got back I was banned, and this was my first time playing gmod, and first time playing SWRP so I didn't know what "alting" was.
Evidence to support your claims: I don't have any screen shots of it or anything, but the guy who tried to help with my name should be able to prove my case, can't remember his name, but I believe I told Sanchez that I need to find out if I had a VPN, still don
't know if I do, too lazy to check right now, but I don't have much evidence, all I know is that I wasn't alting, just had to change my name because other CTs were annoyed with it.

Forum Admin

Ban's shoulda been wiped a while ago, are you sure you're still banned?

• Agree 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

@Brim 

Was there any other names you went by? 

The only reason if you were kept banned was if you did something really fucked up.   Although they could have missed you but there's no telling without looking around.

spacer.png
Every time I wander into an argument on the forums.

• Coordinator
Coordinator

Hello @Brim The ban appeal is going to be accepted as we had a purge of bans not long ago

But the steam link you provided isnt sending me to a profile in order to get the ID to unban
Ill leave this post unlocked so you can provide thank you!