Hello everyone! 

As some of you may or may not have noticed, I have been pretty MIA from the community for the past couple weeks, this is because I'm finally saying goodbye to Synergy...... for real this time :pepeLaugh:

There are multiple reasons for this, primarily with IRL stuff so I'll just delve into those a little bit 

1. I am working 40+ hours a week at my job.

2. My boyfriend that got hit by a car about 4 months ago has made pretty much a full recovery since then, meaning that on the days that I don't work I'm spending as much time with him as I can. 

Both of these things make it so I have really no time at all to play games, and when I get home from work I just wanna settle down and play my switch and fall asleep.

I would go around and @ everyone that I want to say goodbye to and give them a message but honestly I'm not that creative with messages like that so I'm just going to @ everyone that really made my time here fantastic and who I would consider a really great person/friend

@Forseen @Fizzik @Dragon @Gears @Woeny @Bud @Maxwells @Robb @Shockpoint @Bro @Kurt @Craigary @Freck @Foxey @Matt-Matthos @Gret Briddlehide @Maverick @OneClick @Qal @Sinister @Brooklyn @Dennis @Enzyme @Gadget @JaBaku/Brax @Zensras @Neptune @Wolfro @NobleHeoruwulf @Apple @Zim 

(If I forgot you please don't take it personally, you're all fantastic people but the above are just highlights that stuck out to me)

I wish all of you the best of lives, and I hope I see a advertisement for Synergy on a billboard one day because of something great that the 4head @ Founders came up with.

If you guys want to PM me, my discord is Carvis#6969

Last but not least, here is a screen grab collage :D 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

72003a186529d6fb54c4f43a701287bd.png

Love you all. -Carvis, AKA High Staff Pet

• Friendly 11
  • Pay Respect 2

6ba61b872da5f2dacd57b448d9c042df.png

• Funny 8

Currently: Retired :) | Resident Mets Fan | First EVER Medal of Maxwells Recipient 

Former: 332nd CT-0292 Colonel "Vaughn" | Senior Admin | GMO TRO

Where have I seen this bruh this dude’s tripping balls.

Youll literally be back I know it:peepoLove:

spacer.png

Former: 212th SPCCG HVY CPL, 21stSO ARFL CPL-XOWolfpack JTL Boost 2ndLT-LTC, 2ndAC 2ndLT, Rancor 2ndLT, Synergy Intel, TGM Padawan, SA/GM/TRO, BH.                                                                                   Current: Retired, vibin’

• Confused 2

spacer.png

Former: 212th SPCCG HVY CPL, 21stSO ARFL CPL-XOWolfpack JTL Boost 2ndLT-LTC, 2ndAC 2ndLT, Rancor 2ndLT, Synergy Intel, TGM Padawan, SA/GM/TRO, BH.                                                                                   Current: Retired, vibin’

Feel like I've seen this before... but this time hopefully you get out there and enjoy life and don't come back. No offense, but it's better for ya. See ya around, Carvis. 

Intelligence Agent 'Esk'
I was A'den for 2 days which was cool

Forseens class of 2020 LMAO Best meme ever. hit me up on discord if you need bud and hope to see you here once again (We know one day'll you'll be back ) <3 

spacer.png

Doom x1 | Brimstone x1 | Mas Amedda x1 | Padme x1

Live your best life we will be here when you have more time cuz you'll be back they all come back :EZ: but in all seriousness take it easy my friend and stay safe, and dont forget to tip your waitress! 

Welcome home child

Current: Commander Doom |  Jason Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis

Former: BCMD Doom x2 | Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS

Means a lot that I had a positive impact on your time in the community. Sad to see you go and not on a gonk droid :PepeHands:

Sad to always see old friends leave but its the way of the road. I wish you the best of luck. 

And we'll always need you to ban Regional again....and again...and again:HYPERS:

So Long Partner GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Just Finished a Trilogy Marathon so here are some Lord of the Rings  Reaction Gifs - Album on Imgur